Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Wu affiliates suck

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
    The Swarm was ruined by mediocre mc's. Imagine The Swarm without all those no-names and with the 10 clan mc's. There you have it.
    it would defeat the purpose of the album as it was meant to showcase wu-fam artists.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Quote Originally Posted by LORD ZERO
    ANY MODS WANNA BAN THIS GUY FOR THAT COMMENT!?
    They should ban you for raping the Caps Lock key.

Quote Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe
    it would defeat the purpose of the album as it was meant to showcase wu-fam artists.
    Showcase the wu-fam artist... or simply cash in with mediocre mc's by putting the Wu brand on the album.

The best track was Remedy with Never Again. Because he didn't try to sound Wu. That's btw the only solid track he ever dropped. Remedy is a poor sucker.

I once met Remedy and he asked me for my autograph. He was like: OMFG IT'S BIGKING.NL!! HAIL TO THE KING!!!

So I said: 'sure, here you have my autograph.... just kidding!' and punched him in the face. He started crying a river that J. Timberlake would be jealous about. I laughed so hard.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ You're a fuckin' bitch, huh? It seems to me that your mother fed you from AK 47 when you were kid

The Swarm is one of the best examples that Wu Fam is really dope ignorant cunt! I bet that your favourite MC's include Missy Elliott, Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer and Chingy. On this thread you really pissed me off and made me laugh too (TruMasta wack ). But keep doing your thang, you probably paid by G-Unit or something... First listen to some Wu Fam classic shit and then make some opinion you fuckin Jerusalem Pony. You wouldn't even able to fuck Danny DeVito faggot

Nah man. The Wu-Affiliates spit imo

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Angel
    First listen to some Wu Fam classic shit and then make some opinion you fuckin Jerusalem Pony. You wouldn't even able to fuck Danny DeVito faggot

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

They should ban you for raping the Caps Lock key.

Showcase the wu-fam artist... or simply cash in with mediocre mc's by putting the Wu brand on the album.

The best track was Remedy with Never Again. Because he didn't try to sound Wu. That's btw the only solid track he ever dropped. Remedy is a poor sucker.

I once met Remedy and he asked me for my autograph. He was like: OMFG IT'S BIGKING.NL!! HAIL TO THE KING!!!

So I said: 'sure, here you have my autograph.... just kidding!' and punched him in the face. He started crying a river that J. Timberlake would be jealous about. I laughed so hard.
    This "Supposed" King is just a common muthafucka
    WU Fam and affiliates are dope
    Praise the real King cause I bring Justice
    Whether Im In The Streets Or Jamaica Resort
    Im Stay Doin Me Thats The Way I Was Taught
    Destined For Greatness Success Breeds Hatred
    I Can't See In The Hearts Of Men I Just See Paper

penalty boxed user

i bet most of you kunts dissing the affiliates don't really have much of thier music, you wanna diss them cause you heard a track by your friend that you wern't feeling? fuck you. i feel sad for you fuckers instead of talking shit why don't you go buy a few affiliated cd's & get yourself enough weed to last you for a weekend, lock your ass up & bump the shit & i promise you will love it but only if you take the time out to give it a good listen. in the meantime please bitches stop talking shit about the affiliates because there is alot of us who loves it & we don't need the negative attention that you bring rather keep it to your fuckin self because it's people like you that is killing somthing as beautiful as the clan FUCK YOU!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Angel
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ You're a fuckin' bitch, huh? It seems to me that your mother fed you from AK 47 when you were kid

The Swarm is one of the best examples that Wu Fam is really dope ignorant cunt! I bet that your favourite MC's include Missy Elliott, Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer and Chingy. On this thread you really pissed me off and made me laugh too (TruMasta wack ). But keep doing your thang, you probably paid by G-Unit or something... First listen to some Wu Fam classic shit and then make some opinion you fuckin Jerusalem Pony. You wouldn't even able to fuck Danny DeVito faggot
    Heck Missy Elliott, Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer and Chingy are at least far more original than those Wu affiliates. That's the reason everybody knows them and nobody cares about those Wu affiliates.

And which 'Wu Fam classic shit' are you talking about? Name one Wu fam album that's generally regarded as one of the true hiphop classics, like 36 chambers, Illmatic, Ready To Die etc.

Ohhh and I listen to hiphopartists like dead prez, Afu-Ra, Gheto Boys etc. All far better artist than those Wu fam wannabe's.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

Heck Missy Elliott, Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer and Chingy are at least far more original than those Wu affiliates. That's the reason everybody knows them and nobody cares about those Wu affiliates.

And which 'Wu Fam classic shit' are you talking about? Name one Wu fam album that's generally regarded as one of the true hiphop classics, like 36 chambers, Illmatic, Ready To Die etc.

Ohhh and I listen to hiphopartists like dead prez, Afu-Ra, Gheto Boys etc. All far better artist than those Wu fam wannabe's.
    Yeah, these fags I mentioned above aren't more original than Wu fam, you must be kidding. They're well known because are sellout bitches and make popcorn "rap". The same poeple that listen to Brit Spears & Christina Aguilera, also listen to Chingy or Missy, u know that... Nobody cares about Wu fam? That's not true. Why they aren't well known? Cause they still make relatively underground music for real hip-hop heads.

Heavy Mental is a 10/10 classic, it's obvious. You also have to check albums like The Last Shall Be First, The Swarm, Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars, The Pillage or Heist Of The Century. These are fuckin ill albums. Stop posting about Wu Latino, it's clear that they're fags. Let's talk about valuable Wu Fam. Btw, Afu-Ra better rapper than Killah Priest, Hell Razah, Killa Sin, Streetlife, Timbo King or La The Darkman?? Give me a break...

Veteran Member

^^^^ co sign

GENERAL WISE

Grymly Poetic/KP > GHOST/RZA/Meth/Masta/and 80% of all wu-tang in flow and lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~
    Grymly Poetic/KP > GHOST/RZA/Meth/Masta/and 80% of all wu-tang in flow and lyrics

i hate KP but i agree about poetic.

Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH
    i bet most of you kunts dissing the affiliates don't really have much of thier music, you wanna diss them cause you heard a track by your friend that you wern't feeling? fuck you. i feel sad for you fuckers instead of talking shit why don't you go buy a few affiliated cd's & get yourself enough weed to last you for a weekend, lock your ass up & bump the shit & i promise you will love it but only if you take the time out to give it a good listen. in the meantime please bitches stop talking shit about the affiliates because there is alot of us who loves it & we don't need the negative attention that you bring rather keep it to your fuckin self because it's people like you that is killing somthing as beautiful as the clan FUCK YOU!!!!
    CO-SIGN

GENERAL WISE

THIS THREAD IS GAY

WU-Affiliates > Your mom's pussy

Close this thread