Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Wu affiliates suck

Nuff said... If Wu affiliates are wannabe-Wu-members, that makes you a wannabe-wannabe-Wu-member.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

Wu Vatican

I do agree there are some shitty wu affiliated. But there are some amazing ones. Killa Sin, Killah Priest, Prodigal Sunn, Timbo King and some others.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
    Honestly, who cares about all those Wu affiliates? They suck bigtime. Seems like most of the people here like them only because they have a Wu logo tattooed on their penises. Think about it, those are the weak links. Not even strong enough to build their own fame. If it wasn't for the Wu, no one would care about them. I mean, if I were the cousin of a friend of Method Man, would've called myself something like the Blindfolded Ninjamonk or whatever, and farted in the mic, everyone here would be like:
    *oohhh man you're the truth, peace to the gods, support the Wu, grimey shit over there*. Well, grimey shit would've been the only good term actually.

But anyway, if a group like the Deadly Venoms would be related to, let's say, G-Unit, everybody here would say they suck. Because they do.

Ohh by the way: please rate this thread with one star. Bacause nobody cares.

Not all of dem

I know u ain't tryin' 2 say Killarmy & Sunz Of Man are wack n dat Gravediggaz were garbage.
    I'll tell u who sucks:
    Northstar
    C.C.F. Division
    Sean Wiggs
    Lord Superb(He b sayin' sum wack shit at times)
    Islord(Before he join'd Killarmy n still duz now)
    N i'm sure there's more dat i can't think of at da moment

PRODIGAL SUN

if you are going to tell me that cappadonna, la the darkman and killah priest are wack, you dont know shit

I agree with all this, Wu latino is f*ckin' comical... but you can't sh*t on a few selected fam... I mean, Killah Priest or Timbo King just DON'T suck, like a few others... altough most is sh*t.

Cappa is the tenth Wu-member.

But please tell me what's a classic Street Life or Timbo track? Classic as in a Triumph, Protect Ya Neck, CREAM, Liquid Swords, Guillotine, Criminology type track. Not a Meth sidekick track

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

some are good, some are bad.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
    Cappa is the tenth Wu-member.

But please tell me what's a classic Street Life or Timbo track? Classic as in a Triumph, Protect Ya Neck, CREAM, Liquid Swords, Guillotine, Criminology type track. Not a Meth sidekick track
    Dawg, you just CAN'T deny Timbo's talent... "Something Gots To Give"? One of the illest tracks EVER imo... La Saga, tracks with Black Market... too numerous to mention! Timbo is talented, so is Killah Priest and a few others. You're right if you say MOST of the fam is wack, but a few are just ILL.

Pretty much every wu-affilated album to come out after 2000 sucks
    With some exceptions, like the new Bronze
    Im talking about that Chambermusik bullshit, if they think theyre helping the artist by making and selling wu-affiliated releases only in their store they are very wrong

Quote Originally Posted by GhostfaceThaPharoahe
    if you are going to tell me that cappadonna, la the darkman and killah priest are wack, you dont know shit

Yeah also street life and sunz of man ( especially p.sunn and razah)... timbo .. K.sin, killarmy, carlton fisk, makeeba mooncycles,tekitha ect... ( in general).

ARE NOT WACK/ SOME ARE EVEN DOPER THAN 90% OF ALL RAPPERS !!!!

p.s I do agree wu tang need to loose weight.../ and to whoever said these people are hangers on... Sorry but most of those m.c`s I mentioned ( while yes copying the wu tang steeze to a degree) suffered and haven`t or still haven`t got there dues namsayin.

Especailly streetlife !!!

p

p

p

p

Oh... CAPPA IS NOT THE 10th MEMBER !!!!

p

some are decent, some are horribly embarrasing. The problem is that they don't have their own style.

That's what was a major factor in Wu Tang's "fall", oversaturation. What made Wu special was that they were so unique. But when there are 20 MCs and 4 producers with the same "unique" style, shit gets lame.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Veteran Member

Yeah, I agree that all these "Wu-fam" people just seem to be a gimmick. I have never listened to any of the so called "Wu-fam", but it annoys me when people put Wu-fam topics in the Wu-Tang chamber. I think they are talking about the Wu, and then they are refering to so weird person called "thundergod" or some nonsense along those lines.

they keepin the dyin legacy alive u foolz.....
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka
    Oh... CAPPA IS NOT THE 10th MEMBER !!!!

p
    hes the unofficial tenth member
    hopefully hell be on the next clan album, the way it should be
    anyone heard 'soul in the hole'?
    thats a dope track with some wu afiliates on it
    timbo kings on it and tekitha, that was good
    killarmy and sunz of man suck tho