Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Wu affiliates suck

PRODIGAL SUN

If not for the wu-tang killa beez, the wu legacy surely would be dead or not cult status that it is right now, if there was no shyheim, no sunz, no timbo king, dont forget how bronze nazareth resurrected wu again this year with that dope album, wht about killarmy? i love the affiliates, and they keep the flame burning.
    however, those weak ones who are not even affiliated claiming to be wufam like raddre van with their wack albums make ppl think wu is weak,

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka
    Yeah also street life and sunz of man ( especially p.sunn and razah)... timbo .. K.sin, killarmy, carlton fisk, makeeba mooncycles,tekitha ect... ( in general).

ARE NOT WACK/ SOME ARE EVEN DOPER THAN 90% OF ALL RAPPERS !!!!
    That's because these days everybody's a rapper. And more than 90% of them suck. So it's like winning the Special Olympics.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

GRAVEDIGGAZ
    SUNZ OF MAN
    KILLARMY
    ZU NINJAZ

Man this groups are fckin great, check their amazin albums, and stop makin stupid threads. And of course check solo albums by rappers from these groups - Buddha Monk, Killah Priest, Poetic etc...
    Prepare for the Prophecy...

Its not that they suck. They just cant make an album. They are just Mcs not actually artists. They can rhyme and battle but they have no creativity.

Great affilates that can put together a great album: Cappadonna, Sunz of Man, Killarmy, La the Darkman, Brooklyn Zoo (album not out yet but have a feeling its going to be crazy), Shabazz, Killah Priest as a solo artist too, and Hell Razah as a solo artist, 9th Prince and Dom Pachino as a solo artist

Cant remember anymore but these guys can make alums where as a lot of the other affiliates can rhyme and make great guest appearences but cant put an album together for shit.

Portugal, Lisboa, Serra Das Minas a.k.a BDF

Fuck this thread... i don't know about that wu tang latino shit, because i don't wanna hear that reaggaton fuckin music....
    I just wanna say that sometimes, some Wu-affiliates rip tracks like the Clan never did.... Killarmy, Shyheim, La The Darkman, Sunz of Man, Warcloud, they have enough good tracks to shut down this fuckin thread...
    P.E.A.C.E.
    How could you give a person on a wrong path a right direction?

Killarmy, Sunz of Man, La the Darkman, Warcloud whatever... They all sound the same.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
    Killarmy, Sunz of Man, La the Darkman, Warcloud whatever... They all sound the same.
    Not really... I mean who flows like p. sunn or cappa k.sin or holocaust " these styles are crazy fresh" ect ... some do sound like clones... I agree but "some have iller flows than some of the clan"... but you know what only about 5 of them could ever hold fort on a track with wu tang " don`t ask me why when these killa bees rap together they ill put them next to wu on a Wu album and most sound weak or out there leauge!!",

I can`t agree with the they all sound the same.even streetlife manages to play a postion, and his style can be best described as a mix of deck and methodman.. yet his shit still sound original ( he is a real m.c).

I can`t agree sorry !!!!!!!

IN FLOW GRIMYNESS NOBODY CAN TOUCH RZA NOT EVEN HOLOCAUST.

Arrrrrrhhh !!!!!

p

p
    Last edited by zooruka; 06-29-2006 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka
    Not really... I mean who flows like p. sunn or cappa, k.sin, holocaust ect ... some do I agree but "some have iller flows than the clan", even streetlife manages to play a postion and his style can be best described as a mix of deck and methodman.. yet his shit still sound original ( he is a real m.c).

IN FLOW GRIMYNESS NOBODY CAN TOUCH RZA NOT EVEN HOLOCAUST.

Arrrrrrhhh

p

p
    leave cappa out of this
    and killah priest
    90% of wu affiliates suck
    some of yall just love wu so much, you just wanna buy everything they do and say its great, when you know in your heart that you were struggling not to fall asleep when you listened to it

Quote Originally Posted by Wu Masta Killer
    leave cappa out of this
    and killah priest
    90% of wu affiliates suck
    some of yall just love wu so much, you just wanna buy everything they do and say its great, when you know in your heart that you were struggling not to fall asleep when you listened to it
    Thats not true son... I think most of them wu tang affiliates suck to.. but the bees mentioned, are DOPE M>C`S in there own right.. just like I think cannibus.redman(muddy waters) and pharoahe.monch are dope m.c`s.

I agree they took away from the main course *wu tang.. but who`s faults that, RZA.

p
    p

Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar

I listen to Wu-tang The 9 original.I don't listen to all them other dudes

The Poet You Never Were 9th Warrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Da Problem Child
    I listen to Wu-tang The 9 original.I don't listen to all them other dudes
    cosignn

GENERAL WISE

Killarmy 3 albums are better than 50% of Wu-tang's best
    Gravediggaz 6 ft deep > The W and Iron Flag combined
    The Swarm is straight Murder

p.s New Wu-tang Affiliates do suck like Theodore and Hillside etc.
    but I am feeling a couple Ice WAter Inc. Tracks like "The Streets"

That easy to say but Wu tang put them on the shelf.. so what do you expect if others are liking and bumping there shit.

I agree, with what you are sayin, I have only followed the generals, but I still give props to those wu fam who drop correct.

MAN LISTEN TO P.SUN ON WE CAN`T bE TONY TOUCHED ALSO RAZAH ON THAT TRACK IS FIRE !!!.

P

Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar

I never knew who them Theodore niggas was.Ghostface always scream that shit

GRAVEDIGGAZ ... aren`t wu tang FAM OR AFFILAITES OR KILLA BEES.

THEY ARE THERE OWN ENTITY... PRINCE PAUL ASKED RZA NOT RZA ASKED PRINCE PAUL..... !!! BEST BELIEVE RZA IS ALONG FOR THE RIDE NOT THE CAPTAIN OF THE SHIP SON !!!!!