Quote Originally Posted by crass xxx View Post
    you remain the biggest fucking tool on the internet , just shut up for once
    now go take a nap.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

RZA does a good job gettin his name and selling himself...NOW
    shouldve been smart bout things before his music became nerd-stamped
    u know....back when he had the hoods of america backing the wu
    he gettin mass appeal where it matters but wu aint EVER goin platinum

oh...and after reading the wu manual....why would anyone wanna defend and abide by RZA's words???
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

imma say this, RZA i don't think is no genius he mad wise though. But i'm sure even Bill Gates has made bad business decisions. nahmean? but RZA & GZA & Masta Killa in my opinion gotta be some of da most intelligent M.C.s around. I think all Wu M.C.'s a step above the rest when it comes to intelligence. Some shit they spit just ahead of they times & they def. don't get enough credit nowadays. But Geniuses? Nah!

GENERAL WISE

Quote Originally Posted by MenaceSkilledWitWiz View Post
    imma say this, RZA i don't think is no genius he mad wise though. But i'm sure even Bill Gates has made bad business decisions. nahmean? but RZA & GZA & Masta Killa in my opinion gotta be some of da most intelligent M.C.s around. I think all Wu M.C.'s a step above the rest when it comes to intelligence. Some shit they spit just ahead of they times & they def. don't get enough credit nowadays. But Geniuses? Nah!

c/s
    rappers/mc's are generally not educated.
    I think out of Wu are smarter than the rest, but seriously, RZA could never have been a scientist. Maybe a philosophy aficionado or a teacher but he doesn't have general intelligence, just in Music and Eastern Philosophies.

he's smart enough to make some of the most brilliant hiphop music ever so i'd say he's okay.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

i cant believe im seeing this..hating on RZA, are you fukin retarded?
    RZA is the man..when he raps, that nigga makes shit official..hes mad talented, he was able to become what he is today from working hard and staying grounded at the same time making music for the people, how you gon say hes not a genius?

PRODIGAL SUN 2L8Lit da croatianMC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ERIC_CARTMAN View Post
    c/s
    rappers/mc's are generally not educated.
    I think out of Wu are smarter than the rest, but seriously, RZA could never have been a scientist. Maybe a philosophy aficionado or a teacher but he doesn't have general intelligence, just in Music and Eastern Philosophies.

the first thing that reminded me on your nick and avatar is that i saw that hater cartman dude on some other threads, spreadin the hate around. now u just dumb to respect fool!

Do you know what you are, do you? U are a brainless madafaka, yeah that's u, your face needs to get smacked wit a ban for life or two...
    I C.R.E.A.M

Banned

Atleast he makes sense sometimes.

PRODIGAL SUN 2L8Lit da croatianMC's Avatar

if he is, thats aight, but here he stupid!
    I C.R.E.A.M

Quote Originally Posted by MenaceSkilledWitWiz View Post
    there are many different categories of genius, music being one of them.

and yeah he is

uughh, it's hard acknowledging someone is ACTUALLY smarter than you will ever be, huh? Life's a bitch and then you die.

I think rappers should be the next group of celebrities to be on the Jeopardy game show and RZA be a contestant

^ um...ok

First things first; RZA isn't a genius, GZA is the Genius.

Don't get me wrong I looove RZA's beats and he can be an ILL emcee, but the man is patronising as fuck.
    I think someone might have already said this but he just says the most obvious things and tries to sound clever.

I remember watching his speech at ODB's funeral, it came from the heart, but he was soo patronising to the audience, like they were all 5 or 6 years old. He said something I don't remember exactly, but it was like an everyday saying and then he was like "I dunno if y'all understand that but its a metaphor" and went on the describe it.

He isn't wise either, he has common sense. And he contradicts himself all the time. He is ignorant too, i remember one interview where he said he can't stand his women being with anyone else other than him (fair enough) but then he said he might be with up to 10 women at a time but he can't accept any of them being with anyone else. That's just disprespectful (kinda funny, but disrespectful).

In that same interview he said if he wasn't a rapper he'd be a doctor or a scientist. Get the fuck outta here, he said it like he wouldn't have to go to college for 7 years and have the highest grades.
    No way has he got a phd.

I respect the guys music, but most people are as smart. He's nothing special, just arrogant because of the Wu's glory years.

Quote Originally Posted by WuGambino View Post
    He isn't wise either, he has common sense. And he contradicts himself all the time. He is ignorant too, i remember one interview where he said he can't stand his women being with anyone else other than him (fair enough) but then he said he might be with up to 10 women at a time but he can't accept any of them being with anyone else. That's just disprespectful (kinda funny, but disrespectful).
    I'm pretty sure he acknowledges in that interview that his feelings on that are contradictory/backwards or w/e. He laughs and says it's contradictory but that's just the way he is or somethin'.