Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: RZA thinks hes smart as fuck

penalty boxed user

rza is on his journey through life & i think he is doing great anyone who can made more than a million rand in my eyes is genius 1 more thing why you guys dissing 2pac if a man is good then a man is good why do you even want to diss a man like 2pac you can't compare rza to pac it's 2 diffrent type of individuals they both legends in thier own ways i listen much more to rza than pac but i know cats that listen more to pac a wise man with a passion for rap in an artform will be able to appreciate rap in all forms i for example mostly listen to the clan & thier affiliates cause that's what i'm feeling but if go to a friends house & they bumping what they feeling whatever it is whoever i will be listening to it & if i'm not feeling the cat i'm not going to say the mc sucks & he should rather sell his ass on tha corner or some stupid shit like that i'll just say i'm not really feeling the cat & if my friend should play it again i will listen to it again out of respect for my friend & for the mc that took the time to make the project i must also say that even i have said some negative stuff about mc's most notably 50 cents the reason why i feel negative about the man is that he said alot of negative things about alot of mc's & even though that may sound cool to alot of people but when you individualise a mc by puting his name on wax & dissing him you destroying that mc's dreams i believe that if you got somthing bad to say about somone go say it to them in their face then we can see what the outcome can be.ofcourse guy like us will never meet rapper's in person so it is cool to know what you think of them but not to the point where you degrade the mc rather just be honest & say you felt the beats wern't to your liking or you didn't really enjoy the lyrics that much but don't go saying he would sound better if he had a dick in his mouth on some stupid shit like that.

tacle

Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95
    u know what the RZA is the best. and u simply suck. 2 pac is whack.
    You obviously don't know anything, "2pac is wack", what the fuck you chattin'.

I AGREE

Rza is a musical genius, he has had alot of help though !!!, but props for his vision " that shit is "goat" ... always woundered was rza influenced by jamaican rappers, " they already got a grimey steeze built into there voices.. I think a jamaican rapper or west indies american speaking rapper will always be better than an american born and raised m.c" don`t know why but when I found out canibus was from there ( family wise) ... I though yeah I can see how, they just more cultured and have that hard ass edge to there style.

p.sun

k.r.s one

wyclef

busta

all grimey hard ass muthaz... fabo ( tight), juelz santana, ( aigght) ect.. there are probably many more, but over all they are definately droppin the iller rhymes.

like meth spits:

WHEN WE SET IT/ THESE NI**AZ WANNA CATCH AMNESIA/ AND LIKE FORGET IT !!!!
    Last edited by zooruka; 07-03-2006 at 04:46 PM.

GENERAL WISE

I ain't dissing RZA for his musical talents

Although he is smart for a MC/rapper I don't see why many of you look up to him as a well read genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
    it's easy to talk shit on the internet hard to back that up in real life.
    would you like a trophy for stating the obvious?

golf clap*

i bet you'd like a trophy for tryin to be a comedian huh?

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

I understand what your saying Gen Wise..... but I don`t think honestly anybody in there right mind.. listen to wu tang for Rza`s wisdom, yes I love that they kick facts and rhymes that lift your everyday knowledge, but on issues of life... rza or wu tang are the last people i look to for advise... having said that songz like : BETTER TOMMOROW, TEARZ, MARIA, CREAM ECT... are songs I definatly relate to though...

I mean honestly.. thats like saying I joined Kung fu because rza did.. hahah I hate that shit and the movies " I never watch that shit" but I have no problem with wu using it in there rhymes of albums, like on pillage ( selective samples here and there to add flavor to the joint) no problem, namsayin, but I f wu did use it full on like when they first drop, then I say that shit would be wack..

p

p
    p

p

Rza makes music. i listen to Rza for his music.

his intellectual compasity is irrelevent to that fact.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

musical genius with his beats and rhymes
    honestly 'the wu manual' is very interesting and funny
    and he always talks correctly in interviews
    i dont believe he is a genius, but who knows
    how many modern day geniuses are there?!
    ps lol @ prof zooruka - wyclef!

wyclef is definatly got that abstract in him.. Listen to the score, if wyclef dropped back then on a wu tang steeze he would of murked most rappers listen to his voice... his voice is prime on that album for some of the sickkest flows, but unfortunatly he dropped a commercially oriantated album.

Next your gonna tell me L Boggie can`t rap !!!!

peace to Wu masta killah

p

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
    i bet you'd like a trophy for tryin to be a comedian huh?
    Only if you bought for me........

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka
    wyclef is definatly got that abstract in him.. Listen to the score, if wyclef dropped back then on a wu tang steeze he would of murked most rappers listen to his voice... his voice is prime on that album for some of the sickkest flows, but unfortunatly he dropped a commercially oriantated album.

Next your gonna tell me L Boggie can`t rap !!!!

peace to Wu masta killah

p
    yo 'the score' is an exception, i liked his verse on shakire tho lol
    seriously i like lauryn hill, but i wish shed just emcee, i mean if she has to sing she can do 2 albums one rap, one singing
    also pras had the illest flow and style in the fugees, not the best lyricist tho

Quote Originally Posted by Wu Masta Killer
    yo 'the score' is an exception, i liked his verse on shakire tho lol

ME TO....

seriously i like lauryn hill, but i wish shed just emcee, i mean if she has to sing she can do 2 albums one rap, one singing
    Thats why she spits " I can do what you do / believe me !!!! she saying I can rap crazy spanish fly namsayin.. but I would rather sing ... Like when she spits somthing about : While you sittin at home ?/ I be nena simone/ and deficating on your microphone" dam that last line is nasty !!!!!

also pras had the illest flow and style in the fugees, not the best lyricist tho
    I agree, his voice is mad ill, but he sounds like that dude from jurrasic 5 and that cats raps is wack... and I don`t know why everytime i hear pras.. I think about that cat ... peep pras rhymes and just laugh.. I guess it stained my mind against that like I am with nas... I like some nas but over all I can`t get down to his shit.. don`t ask me why.. same with jay-z ( only so ghetto) rest is just like boohaaa..

I definatly see where you at no doubt !!!!

oh p.s

p

p

PRODIGAL SUN

rza does have a phd incase yall forgot

ps wyclef is haitian, not jamaican