Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does anyone know how to become a member of the wu tang killa beez

Post does anyone know how to become a member of the wu tang killa beez

My question is the title of the thread

FRESH FISH

Default Re: does anyone know how to become a member of the wu tang killa beez

Train Hard At The Shaolin Temple
    It blows extreme, mean stream be the theme
    Supreme team, America's Cream Team, redeemed
    Vidal Sassoon, chrome tones hear the moans of Al Capone
    Gun POW to the dome
    And split the bone, wig blown off the ledge
    By the alledged, full - fledged, sledge RZA edge

say your prayers, eat your vitamins
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by mr punch
    say your prayers, eat your vitamins
    LOL

Skeletor

Yes its simple mein freund... there are many ways to get to the Shaolin temple.

1. Sign a contract with RZA that basically gives him full control of all your masters and royalty rights. Basically a regulatory Wu-Fam "let RZA stuff you up the ass" contract. Simple really. He will announce that your debut album will come out in fall/winter... Finally after 'perfecting' your skills at the temple, its 2026 and your album is released...unfortunatley it bombs because it comes out the same day as The Cure.

2. Adopt a name "inspired" from established beez like erm..say Brooklyn ZU - the way Zu Fam did and your KB status is secured for life.
    I'm an up and coming member of the Killa Beez, and my name is, the 'Bastard Ghost Genius Killer Inspectah God who is RZAhhh sharp with his Method as a Chef'.
    See how original I am as a fam member?

3. Hang around Shaolin, including the 36 studios (give Fatty a blow job)
    and the Wu Nail Salon (offer RZA's sister a cheesburger) hand in your demo tape you're guaranteed to get in. This is known as the Cilver Slave Method.

4. See no evil. Good advice. Don't take things negatively, see the positive in everything. No matter how talentless and shit your music is, there will always be a place in the benevolent Wu Fam treehouse, i.e see CCF Division, Harlem 6, Black Knights (minus Warcloud), The Rodentz (yeah...whateva).

5. Learn how to master the art of chess and earn the respect of RZA, GZA and Masta Killa. A decade later you will make a cameo on Masta Killa's sophomore album.

6. Claim you're the long lost son of U-God - he'll put you on, he's one of the more influential members of the clan with a huge creative input in RZA's activities.

funny shit man you made me laugh at the office, that's rare...

haha shit was funny as hell, especially number 2 and 3

peace!
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

yes.
    you have to buy every wu production original and to have the complete collection. then you have to show it to rza and if everything is ok than you will sign you a contract. but you have to have EVERYTHING
    peace and much succes

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
    What are you talking about? Why are you calling RZA a Zig-Zag-Zig? Stop hating, go to your Nelly board if you don't understand the true form of hiphop. 36 chambers, baby
    S-Corp Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor
    6. Claim you're the long lost son of U-God
    hahhaha great shit!
    Wu-Tang Corp Admin Mark Mayoya

lol that some funny shit
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

he'd be better off trying to get under 50's balls. Like the rest of the gee-unit.

Veteran Member

you gotta be down with the three wu founders

rza,gza and odb

if none of these guys initiated you in,you are not a wutang killa bee

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor
    Yes its simple mein freund... there are many ways to get to the Shaolin temple.

1. Sign a contract with RZA that basically gives him full control of all your masters and royalty rights. Basically a regulatory Wu-Fam "let RZA stuff you up the ass" contract. Simple really. He will announce that your debut album will come out in fall/winter... Finally after 'perfecting' your skills at the temple, its 2026 and your album is released...unfortunatley it bombs because it comes out the same day as The Cure.

2. Adopt a name "inspired" from established beez like erm..say Brooklyn ZU - the way Zu Fam did and your KB status is secured for life.
    I'm an up and coming member of the Killa Beez, and my name is, the 'Bastard Ghost Genius Killer Inspectah God who is RZAhhh sharp with his Method as a Chef'.
    See how original I am as a fam member?

3. Hang around Shaolin, including the 36 studios (give Fatty a blow job)
    and the Wu Nail Salon (offer RZA's sister a cheesburger) hand in your demo tape you're guaranteed to get in. This is known as the Cilver Slave Method.

4. See no evil. Good advice. Don't take things negatively, see the positive in everything. No matter how talentless and shit your music is, there will always be a place in the benevolent Wu Fam treehouse, i.e see CCF Division, Harlem 6, Black Knights (minus Warcloud), The Rodentz (yeah...whateva).

5. Learn how to master the art of chess and earn the respect of RZA, GZA and Masta Killa. A decade later you will make a cameo on Masta Killa's sophomore album.

6. Claim you're the long lost son of U-God - he'll put you on, he's one of the more influential members of the clan with a huge creative input in RZA's activities.
    hahahahahHAAAAA....classic!
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Veteran Member

Good Question !