Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wu-Wear is commercial and rapper sponsered clothes are stupid

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man
    Never diss Morocco or you may not die with honor.
    i got to agree with that i got alot of moroccon friends & i can tell you this much those guys won't think twice about killing if you talk shit to them it's easy to diss on the net but not in real life.

light skin fE Mal¿ Sup Tha Ill Shogun Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Wu Masta
    you have to mix and match, i usually rock baggy jeans like ecko/fubu etc
    and a tasteful shirt, like a white t or a shirt with a logo, for real though i dont like that jeans rocked halfway down ya legs look with your underwear hangin out, thats wack as hell
    dont like those assholeish leather jackets either
    i agree and dont agree with this one

some leather jackets are nice

pants hanging under asscheeks boxers exposed ( what if you have 2 run) I dont get it,(no homo) but i love it even beter is hearing my white racist friends(not saying all my white friends are racist) mumble pull up ya pants ya fucking nigger, it reminds me of why I dont fuck with them so much, i give them a look as to say why dont you tell in the face, but hey alot of people are scared of things they dont understand, lot of people dont understand hiphop or its elements which style & fashion has always played a part, anit nothing wrong it, I like the freedom of wearing what I want, when I want & how I want to wear my clothes so i anit knocking nobody for doing the same no matter how ridiculous they mite look however some mutha fuckas need to get dissed

P.S. WU WEAR is dope & yes overpriced but is far from commercial cuase you cant find it every where, you dont go in macy's & see a wu wear section that is some ol commercial shit & fuck it if it is its still all business got 2 get paid anyway you can nah mean, dont like dont buy it

freedom of choice is beautiful thing

Thumbs down wu wear

wu wear is tight shit but some of it is a little ghetto as well cause some of it is made like it was made in the streets. anyways i like it but why is it so big in europe and not in the us? I went all the way to sta. island and there at the wu wear shop they hook you up cheap! its a lot more online! theres tight shit on the wuweareurope shit that i cant get here in usa or in japan only if you live in europe! what the fuck!

Quote Originally Posted by $inista View Post
    pants hanging under asscheeks boxers exposed ( what if you have 2 run) I dont get it,(no homo) but i love it even beter is hearing my white racist friends(not saying all my white friends are racist) mumble pull up ya pants ya fucking nigger, it reminds me of why I dont fuck with them so much

oh do shut up. we all rock our hip hop clothes like that. just cos your friends happen to be biggots that aint out fault. fill that chip on your shoulder and live ya damn life.
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
    stay away from cats wearing wu-wear you going to get shot & robbed & your girls are going to get raped.
    dont worry i will u sick little cunt.

u probably got aids anyway.

have a nice death.

Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

Where in staten is the shop. I been making money lately so I need some jeans. Im not happy with the jeans I'm wearing now. They ain't comfortable. There aeropostle. I only brought them cause they cheap and I really was not making enough money to buy stuff that I like.

Exclamation shop

Quote Originally Posted by famenchuan View Post
    Where in staten is the shop. I been making money lately so I need some jeans. Im not happy with the jeans I'm wearing now. They ain't comfortable. There aeropostle. I only brought them cause they cheap and I really was not making enough money to buy stuff that I like.
    there is over ten but the closest one and the least dangous one thats not in the ghetto is near the fairy. when i went to ny cause i dont live there from the mtns of co i asked people thinkin i could find it in long island anyways i took the subway to the sta. fairy and then asked what bus to the wu wear shop. it took 5 mins on the bus and found it. theres a dope cd store across the street too! its a small wu shop other 1s are bigger meth told me when i met him but they hooked me up! tell em your from far away and u traveled all that way to go there! I got 3 shirts a felt jacket a hat which is the 1st wu hat ever made meth said and a key chain for 60 bucks!!!!!!online the coat is 80 alone! I dont wear it anymore cause ghost signed it! good luck and soon your be sportin the tightest shit. buy all you can and the more you get hooked up! wu looks out for thier fan word!!!!!

Thanks for the info. I live on Long Island so I'll check it out.

Default hey

Thanks for the info. I live on Long Island so I'll check it out.
    if you go and you can afford something extra sometime could you pick me up somethin and ill send u something from japan for exchange of a wu shirt. dont be afraid to ask people! most know there where to find it. let me know and we can exchange info

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKE BLUNTS View Post
    if you go and you can afford something extra sometime could you pick me up somethin and ill send u something from japan for exchange of a wu shirt. dont be afraid to ask people! most know there where to find it. let me know and we can exchange info
    Yeah what you looking for. I plan on getting within two weeks.

Exclamation word!

Yeah what you looking for. I plan on getting within two weeks.
    something small keychain xxl t shirt, something cheap for shipping