hope u enjoy

yo 4 real life is a bitch thats why i visit the clinic/ cause i fooled around wit my guard down no tellin whats been in it/ but i do use protection, pads and pens keep my eyes wide on the vision/ but its hard to see disease when the government has hid it/ splits your mind in division/ you have no choice but to smoke drink get twisted/ we lining up, we hurded cattles to different sections/ to stupid to realize drugs and alcohol are legal murder weapons/ are eyes are covered blind, so we cant interpret a hidden message/ tought in schools to listen, believe, discureaged from asking questions/ and i know death is around the corner, i look both ways at intersections/ im 21 years of age and realize lifes a prize and it is precious/ thats why i dont understand busting gats and selling crack/ i did have boys once wieghing grams on the streets walking strapped/ and i have been stabbed, i got the scars on my back/ grew up blue collar middle class, i thank my dad/ 70 hrs a week , was rarely seen until my later teens/ i used to wish his death until i realized every thing he did it was for me/ and my sisters/ and now i am prepared for this cold life wit a winter coat for its blizzard/ screaming lifes a bitch holding up my two middle fingers.