Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hollywood vs V NAK (unflooded)

VernakuLa

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God
    I aint dickridin shit so you can hold up right there but beyond that , I'll vote on whatever the fuck I wanna vote on. Just cuz you aint ever seen me up in here voting dont mean that my vote dont count. You fixin to see me very often as a matter of fact cuz I'm bout tired a seein fake fucks like you up in here. Yeah, you gotta have all kinds but damn son, you a joke.
    well im trying to proove a point, your vote counts, hold your fuckin toungue next time, dude, hollywood tries to say profound shit and come off lyrical and it turns in to shit....look how this wack mother fucker bitched me out of a battle that i already won

the point im trying to make is that, hollywood is a sore loser who catches feelings on the net, after losing a battle....fuck you for actin a bitch, and postin that shit, i tried to make ammends but obviously hollywood doesnt want to and thinks that every body is against him

27 years old and acts like a fuckin baby

fuck both of you, i already won in a knockout fashion, hollywood could never touch me if i were on my game, he prolly spent all night thinking about how he was gonna write the verse

if your vote counts than spokens does too

3-1 in my favor

vote

anyone can vote, stop being an idiot vern. you made the rules, follow them.

VernakuLa

Quote Originally Posted by illstatiq.
    anyone can vote, stop being an idiot vern. you made the rules, follow them.
    no look, "I smell some shaddy shit", look him and hollywood are the same age

THEY MUST BE THE SAME PERSON

see its stupid when people bitch up a closed thread

Point is Vern , ur not even a real MC. You just write shit out of fantasy and thats where the real line is drawn.
    Last edited by INF; 07-06-2006 at 12:33 PM.

ok is the thread still open?, cause on my count no one has won it yet. since spokens vote doesnt count.

You are more dense than you look. There are links to me and Hollywood that show you we are not the same person. Theres audio and pics. Ur most likely the first person that I'm gonna smash on up in here just cuz you askin for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by VernakuLa
    no look, "I smell some shaddy shit", look him and hollywood are the same age

THEY MUST BE THE SAME PERSON

see its stupid when people bitch up a closed thread

VernakuLa

Point is Vern , ur not even a real MC. You just right shit out of fantasy and thats where the real line is drawn.
    Yea i am, and hollywood isnt, hes a fuckin real-estate agent (hollywoodrealty) who thinks hes on some profound shit

fuck you and your bum buddy hollywood

im done with the wack mother fuckers on this forum

Where is an audio of you that I can hear as proof of that?
    Quote Originally Posted by VernakuLa
    Yea i am, and hollywood isnt, hes a fuckin real-estate agent (hollywoodrealty) who thinks hes on some profound shit

fuck you and your bum buddy hollywood

im done with the wack mother fuckers on this forum

VernakuLa

Where is an audio of you that I can hear as proof of that?

itll be done as soon as i perfect my flow, so i dont sound like hollywoods drunken ass

Then you are not a true MC , not touching the mic an all. Mastering the ceremony of typed rhymes is not being a real MC. And by the way , you are a far way away from mastering this type shit here.

VernakuLa

Classic:
    Review : When y'all got beef goin' on like this, I would expect to see some PERSONALS. All I really saw were generic disses, and played concepts on Hollywood's side. No real personals. Vern's verse had some filler that shouldn't have been there. And no personals on his side either. This was a crummy battle overall. I've read pieces from both y'all, and I know BOTH of you could come a lot harder then this shit. Research your opponent and dig some dirt up on 'em. If I was to vote, it would've been for Vern. He had some wordplay, and some harder hitting punches

say wha???

t-ribe vote dont count cuz hes a maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad hater

so its like

4-1 now right TKO

shhhhh.... ur a bitch for doing that

VernakuLa

Then you are not a true MC , not touching the mic an all. Mastering the ceremony of typed rhymes is not being a real MC. And by the way , you are a far way away from mastering this type shit here.
    not a true emcee, ha, you make me laugh yo, considering that i do free verses every day

and if you must know, i gave my mic to my cousin, when i get it back ill gladly post some tracks, and ive only been at this for a year, dont talk shit, your prolly nothing special ether

and btw, u started this bullshit, i was trying to get a point across that holly was biching me out

i think this qualifies you as a "hater" right, fuck your loose pussy

VernakuLa

fuck the net, fuck beefs, your intitled to your opinion

I keep a demo in my sig so fuck what you think it's about what you know and what you know is that you don't really want none. You the one that complained of tha vote being rigged an made a new thread. Don't worry about what I do, thats what started this. You was all concerned about me when you need to just do you.

VernakuLa

I keep a demo in my sig so fuck what you think it's about what you know and what you know is that you don't really want none. You the one that complained of tha vote being rigged an made a new thread. Don't worry about what I do, thats what started this. You was all concerned about me when you need to just do you.
    w/e