Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pirates, WOW!

Veteran Member

Default pirates, WOW!

I was amazed in how action packed it was, but it was way too long, and overwhelming. However, it was alot more fun and entertaining than Superman Returns. i just didn't like the ending, kind of weird and confusing. So, he was just chilling at the witch's house and pops out of nowhere to help, huh?

that was weird. Thje Kraken stuff was awesome, and the plot twist were cool.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

can someone spoil it already?
    i hate this franchise....each movie is too fuckin long
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

Veteran Member

Here's a spoiler, dont read:

They are looking for dead man's chest, a human heart that belongs to davy jones. He lost his love and became cursed so the east indian trading company feels that if they have his heart, they can control the sea, since davy jones is considered to be the controller of all sea creatures. Its complicated plot, but the end is where jack gets taken by the kraken, jones pet, and tia dalma, the witch ressurects balbosa to help will and elizabeth get jack and the black pearl back. Whew, there is alot of plot involved, eitc, davy jones, will and elizabeth kinda all want jack dead. Jack wants to give jones his heart back, which is in a chest, so he can get out of his debt. Will and Elizabeth need it to give it to the eitc so they can have a clean record and not be crminals anymore and marry, the eitc need it to rule davy jones and the sea. Davy needs it so he can find his love and keep his heart from getting to anyone else hands.

The movie ends with a huge cliffhanger, Balbosa, since it is only half a movie anyway.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by kris kasper
    the ending was probably weak beacuse there is a 3rd one coming out in 08'. I haven'tseen dead mans chest yet so I wouldn't no
    I fyou haven't seen it, why comment? Its just that it doesn't flow with the transitions of the film.

Veteran Member

wow, relax man, im not really criticizing you. Read what I wrote. Im saying, you said you didn't see it and said that there will be a part three. If you saw the movie you will understand, that it doesn't make sense that Balbosa just comes out of nowhere. Basically, you should have not stated anything, cause you dont know what I am talking about in the first place.

It is stupid to state an opinion on a film you didn't even see. Regardless of any knowledge of the film you read on the net. You didn't see it, dont state an opinion. Simple.

And you're a fucking retard for not knowing that it comes out on memorial day 2007. It's all over the net, and I mean all over.
    Last edited by Icurus; 07-08-2006 at 12:15 PM.

Veteran Member

why do u take this shit to heart? for fuck sakes it was an opinion, grow up u fuckin nerd, i was just stating an opinion, no need to act like a bitch and get all PMSish on me...smh. For your info, your not the only one with legitimate info on this stuff, so stop acting like a fuckin no it all, u stupid punk bitch.....U act like your some kind of wannabe Roger Ebert, and if someone disagrees with your point of view, u pout like a little whore, seriously, get over yourself and face it, YOUR NOBODY IMPORTANT
    hahaha, man you get mad for no reason, I wrote one line of response and you wig out. Funny, you are way too offensive. I put money that you will respond to this for no reason. I know that I will be right about this.

Veteran Member

U act like your some kind of wannabe Roger Ebert, and if someone disagrees with your point of view, u pout like a little whore, seriously, get over yourself and face it, YOUR NOBODY IMPORTANT
    Have you been following me on the board. You been reading Punch and me arguing about Superman Returns. Damn, cause thats when I stated a pov and disagreed with his. Please dont follow me around, that's sexual harassment, no homo please.

Veteran Member

Anyway, did anybody like the film, or dislike, please state here.

Tha Double-P

fuck it was so godamn loooonnnngggg. i fell asleep for an hour of it and ended up having to watch another 2. i didnt understand the story at all but the action was fuckin siiick.

Movie was WEAAAAAAKKKKK.

I thought the first movie was top notch. Johnny Depp gave a hilarious performance.

My problems with the second:
    Davy Jones looked terrible. He has a tentacle beard. He is a squid creatury-thing He would have been a much more mysterious and dark if they had fiven him a human figure (The Devil in Constantine).

Cpt. Jack Sparrow's jokes were all very forced and not nearly as funny as the first one.

The plot was very confusing at some points (I will admit I wasnt paying attention as well as I should have though, I probably would have understood the movie if I had)

The movie differed from the first. My biggest problem was the Davy Jones thing, I mean, that could have been a great character, but they made him an unscary squid dude instead.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by picturebloodbaths
    Movie was WEAAAAAAKKKKK.

I thought the first movie was top notch. Johnny Depp gave a hilarious performance.

My problems with the second:
    Davy Jones looked terrible. He has a tentacle beard. He is a squid creatury-thing He would have been a much more mysterious and dark if they had fiven him a human figure (The Devil in Constantine).

Cpt. Jack Sparrow's jokes were all very forced and not nearly as funny as the first one.

The plot was very confusing at some points (I will admit I wasnt paying attention as well as I should have though, I probably would have understood the movie if I had)

The movie differed from the first. My biggest problem was the Davy Jones thing, I mean, that could have been a great character, but they made him an unscary squid dude instead.
    yeah, i can see where you're coming from. I think they wanted to appeal to kids too. I debated whether I should take my god son. He is 8 and he never saw anything worst than the first pirates. that was his only pg-13 film. he never saw spider-man. So, I dont know it some of the stuff will scared the crap out of him. He has nightmares once in a blue. What you guys think I should do?

I thought the movie was really good. It's not as great as the first one, but still a good movie to watch. Yea it's a long movie, but they keep throwing new things at you, and it's full of good action sequences. My only problem with it was i felt that captain jack sparrow's character was kinda weak in this movie. his "swagger" in the first movie was much better.
    ]browndogg*]

wuswordz95

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Double-P
    fuck it was so godamn loooonnnngggg. i fell asleep for an hour of it and ended up having to watch another 2. i didnt understand the story at all but the action was fuckin siiick.
    i fell asleep too. what a boring ass movie

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95
    i fell asleep too. what a boring ass movie
    Weird, I find it to be overwhelming with action and twist. It wasn't boring, unless you didn't care what was going on in the film. Superman can put you to sleep, that was boring.

wuswordz95

Superman can put you to sleep, that was boring.[/QUOTE]

wow thats funny, cuz unless you love superman or great films you would never have fell a sleep. pirates put me to sleep. that was boring