Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VOTES NEEDED-------->Surreal Vs. Vernakula (Battle Championship)

ill tell u what, i am not gonna be the one to decide this battle, keep me out of this one for voting
    but see i gotta get paid fully... whether its truthfully or untruthfully.
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=401654

vern wins, advances to the next round, cheers wnd 3-2

I smell somthing fishy about the judges that voted on this, somthing about 2 PIR judges and a PIR fanatic + is boys with Vern (Which I never got along with PIR on top of it) but that's cool and shit, that's why I don't touch this battlefeild anymore, Goodluck to the writers next round.
    Last edited by SurreaL; 07-20-2006 at 04:07 PM.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho

Quote Originally Posted by SurreaL
    I smell somthing fishy about the judges that voted on this, somthing about 2 PIR judges and a PIR fanatic + is boys with Vern (Which I never got along with PIR on top of it) but that's cool and shit, that's why I don't touch this battlefeild anymore, Goodluck to the writers next round.
    BTW - I'll take this L without a fight.

This is the real Idaho

VernakuLa

Quote Originally Posted by jclyricalgenius
    ahh..i definetely think Surreal should of won that battle ay.
    alright, go lose to thai gear....peace bitch
    Last edited by VernakuLa; 07-20-2006 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VernakuLa
    alright, go lose to thai gear....peace bitch
    No respect...

Yo, SL...you never had beef with any P.I.R. member so dont start with that..
    HAHA!

Obviously your memory is bad... (Shadow and 7th Ring any bells?) anyways... Why I see it this way is cause *Get's ready* these kids tugg on your dick constently about being the " Best " on this feild, and to be honest, I think you kind of like it, Now I know you won't admit it, and maybe it's just me taking things out of context, but to me it seems you wouldn't want to let down the people that are constantly their to scoop up your nuts but I guess that's fine, just from my standpoint, and I know your reply is going to be along the lines of what your last post was, so yeah..But anyways, we have Robert... actually you know what, good luck to you Battlers, I retire writting over the net, too much bullshit that I actually don't give a fuck about typing anymore, honestly, I'm sick of typing this out, ranting blah blah blah, fuck it, as I'm writting this I grow tired of fucking caring about a stupid fucking text battle, you really want to get at me, hit me with audio for a battle for now on, this shit is fucking stupid, haha wow, this is a funny moment, I really just don't give a fuck anymore, good luck guys. Peace (Done with thread, replies are welcomed, but not gurenteed to be answerd) GoodLuck with your writing to all.

This is the real Idaho

VernakuLa

[quote=SurreaL]No respect...

quote]

i wasnt dissing u, dude calm down

Quote Originally Posted by SurreaL
    No respect...

HAHA!

Obviously your memory is bad... (Shadow and 7th Ring any bells?) anyways... Why I see it this way is cause *Get's ready* these kids tugg on your dick constently about being the " Best " on this feild, and to be honest, I think you kind of like it, Now I know you won't admit it, and maybe it's just me taking things out of context, but to me it seems you wouldn't want to let down the people that are constantly their to scoop up your nuts but I guess that's fine, just from my standpoint, and I know your reply is going to be along the lines of what your last post was, so yeah..But anyways, we have Robert... actually you know what, good luck to you Battlers, I retire writting over the net, too much bullshit that I actually don't give a fuck about typing anymore, honestly, I'm sick of typing this out, ranting blah blah blah, fuck it, as I'm writting this I grow tired of fucking caring about a stupid fucking text battle, you really want to get at me, hit me with audio for a battle for now on, this shit is fucking stupid, haha wow, this is a funny moment, I really just don't give a fuck anymore, good luck guys. Peace (Done with thread, replies are welcomed, but not gurenteed to be answerd) GoodLuck with your writing to all.
    Lol, wot do you mean you have me? interesting post, btw im sorry you feel cheated by the judges in this battle but i really couldnt have done this any other way, i had "official" judges so i got rid of the dickriding bullshit and i think the current judges are fair and honest voters....but then again i could only include those that were interested
    peace man

Isnt there only one PIR judge, i dont no, who's the PIR fanatic? lol, you think thats me? i havent even bin on the site for 8 or 9 months, never cared about PIR, dont hav any interest nowadays in net crews, just tryin to run a comp where im an impartial bystander, but whatever i dont need to defend my votes so im out
    peace