Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LA and 50 cent?

he is up them.

Default shit is wack

i fuckin wait like 7 years for la to come out with some shit, and this is what i get. its disgaceful. been a die hard for many years, and i cant even explain how disappointing it is. someone please tell 50 to put a fuckin shirt on already. La if u wanna go sell records then u did the right thing. Now 13 year old girls could go cop your shit cause i sure as hell wont. and the head is right about la trying to look like lloyd. rap just keeps getting worse. guess ill just stick to the classics

penalty boxed user

i think la made the track to show all of us that he could rap with 50 if he wanted to. me i really don't like 50 at all to be honest i would love to have the chance to slit his throat but that's not going to happen unless someone is willing to pay for my air fare to the states. la is a great rapper & i think he got 50 on a track to promote himself since he's been gone for so long i personaly think he & guys like trife is the future of rap, when the clan retires it's going to be up to the affiliates to hold the flag up & i think they are doing a great job so far.

la dose some bull like this then fuck him dont even what to here his shit nomor fuck i buind his motherfucking cd and all do the fuck same if eany other wu do the same fifty is a pithetic leach and the mother fuck need to be exposed for hes theft of music this motherfuck better not com to my town cus he be liven with 20 shank thats all that fit on my kuni belt
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

ramish ware you live cus shit ill pay the are fair me and my basterds can get to gether and get you two
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Ya'll are some hatin' bastards. Like fuck, this song was on a mixtape, not Darkman II and because the dude makes one track with 50, ya'll gonna hate on him for making some real money cause he's not making shit working with Wu-Tang. Don't fucking support him then if you guys get seriously that bent out of shape. Fuck, Buckshot is niggas with 50 Cent and Sha Money XL, stop listening to Duck Down why don't you?!
    Ghostface says fake words, like sprinkle noodles
    on your hembri...the fucks a hembri?

-ThaShaolinAssassin

Fuck 50 La is the shit
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dane
    ramish ware you live cus shit ill pay the are fair me and my basterds can get to gether and get you two
    South Africa straight out of hillbrow one of the most deadliest city in the world not deadly as bombs will be hitting it & shit nothing like that it's more street violence like 1 out of evry 3 in hillbrow got aids & more than a 100 people die on a average weekend through shoot outs & shit. i don't live their anymore but thats where i come from.

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH
    South Africa straight out of hillbrow one of the most deadliest city in the world not deadly as bombs will be hitting it & shit nothing like that it's more street violence like 1 out of evry 3 in hillbrow got aids & more than a 100 people die on a average weekend through shoot outs & shit. i don't live their anymore but thats where i come from.
    yo man if you think i'm talking shit look it up on the net in reality it's much worse than the satistics you will find on the net.

Your talking to yourself....
    Ghostface says fake words, like sprinkle noodles
    on your hembri...the fucks a hembri?

-ThaShaolinAssassin

Wu-Tang South

Quote Originally Posted by iove
    50 cent >>>>>>> wu-tang
    Wow...Kill yourself.
    "You ain't *Super or Luigi or Mario* ain't found that power
    Plus they *couldn't spit fire* if they *found that flower*//"
    - Joe Budden

penalty boxed user

alright english i'll talk to you, i see you got alot of love for 50 is it his muscles that attract you because it can't be rapping skillz why don't you slowly take your ass off his dick & see the big picture the reason why alot of us dont like the nigga is because he talks alot of shit & he doesn't back it up for example that small boy jarule hangs out with the guy that killed 50's mother he even got his boy black child to stab 50 & his crew a few times, small ass jarule also got some guys to shoot on 50 & 50 ran & dived in to his hotel & didn't come out for hours even after the cops been there. all you hear 50 do is talk shit about ja but no action. their is so much rappers out there that disrespect 50 & he doesn't do shit except talk shit he really believes his words is weapons i dont. as for la not making shit with the wu? heist of the century sold more than 300 000 copies. i don't want to diss you i just want you to see the light.

Quote Originally Posted by iove
    50 cent >>>>>>> wu-tang
    i hope u was kiddin otherwise use the gun in ur avater an kill urself
    "When all your money is spent an you still hangin' on to fifty cent, get it, you underground" -KRS-ONE

that 50 Cent verse is clearly from around his "How To Rob..." days.

Wallabee_God

Is this the track ya talkin about??? No. 48 in this list (Life in the fastlane)
    http://www.xclusivetrax.com/index.ph...tistInfo&id=40