Thread: a rough draft of life trough my eyes

FRESH FISH

Default a rough draft of life trough my eyes

a very rough copy of something ive been working on. critisism is welcomed and appreciated.

the worlds boke, realize the insignificance of mechanical repair/ a life time of work to succede, and an instant until it is no longer there/ that why in reality its easier to fall up then it is walkig down the stairs/ so its kind of like, we turn are back to success, only failure is when we care/ accomplished some things, but smoke appeared and vanished into thin air/ quicker then your dreams and visions of rags to riches/ quicker then the split secound of video footage stole, that shows, the pentagon explode before the plane ever hit it/ engraved into stone is what a blind man once wrote, wisdom/ cause he saw the crow, putting pebbles in the water jug and drink it when its finished/ explicit vision, prophetsized the worlds end in 50 years/ the futures bleak, wit statements like heavens no and hells yeahs/one thousand years in the past, people enhanced with the world creation order/ now its controlled chaos, im just the observer and the auther/ watching purchases of 3.99 bottles of avian, and then making ice cubes out of tap water/ to busy steping on the next mans feet, im just relaxing trying to enjoy what this earth has left to offer/ statistics show life expectancy at an all time high, but the soul is living shorter/

hundered yard stares downfeild sippin zinfandel

deep, i like the material, but i couldnt get a flow goin with it. and there wasnt much of a rhyme scheme, but the subject matter was good tho.
    through songs i write, my wrongs i right
    if you wanna fight the power, get the power to fight

FRESH FISH

14 views???

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Yeah, there's a problem with the flow. Subject matter is fine, I liked the lines "one thousand years in the past, people enhanced with the world creation order/ now its controlled chaos, im just the observer and the auther"
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."