Thread: Prey???? - opinions

Default Prey???? - opinions

Have u guys checked this out yet for 360?? I have played the demo and it was alright. I don't know if I can get into the messed up gravity though. I think that shite would give me a headache if I played it for more than 20 minutes.

In any case I am interested in getting some feedback on this game from you guys. Is it worth picking up? How is multiplayer?? I think it would be annoying as hell walking on the ceiling and shit trying to find an enemy in MP.

I've only played the demo but i think it's a game worth getting. It doesn't have the same sluggish controls that the other 360 shooters have.

And yea that gravity thing is trippy. I kept getting disoriented while playing the demo. still good shit though.
    ]browndogg*]

I ended up renting it and it is pretty damn good. I got about 4 hours of gameplay in and really enjoyed it. I never did check out muliplayer though. My fucking 360 crashed on me and when I went to take it back to Best Buy to exchange it (like they said I could over the phone) I was told they had to send it in for repair first before they could exchange it. So now I am 360less for 4-8 weeks. Damn it!!!!