Thread: To all the "Wu is racist" bull....

Default To all the "Wu is racist" bull....

I know this doesn't count for every member of the fam, hell maybe some do hate whitey, but I think this does go for the majority of them. I think a good chunk of the Godz and KB artists are probably 5% or Muslim, I don't follow religion but from what I know 5% is a black supremist religion of sorts. Artists are speaking to the black crowd, using their power and their fame to do something good for their community. Their trying to show the youth that they can be strong, they can believe in something and they can do something if they try. It's pretty hard to be a strong black figure in the media today without being a criminal, rockin' lots of diamonds and ugly japanese clothes or making stupid catchphrases like YEEEEAAH! or that E40 shit. When they sat down to write their music, they wrote about what they know and how they felt, they had this way to express themselves, to speak their truth. They didn't write their music for anyone else to agree with but their people but if other people enjoyed the music then great. Think about this next time you hear one of those comments, if it really bothers you that much, switch the song. Just don't be calling them racist without putting some thought into it because thats a harsh fucking word and the Wu-Tang Clan doesn't need bitch-ass supporters like that. Just my opinion though, if I was wrong with the religion, my bad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell Razah
    His name represents the one that raises you out of hell. About his goal in the music industry and in life:
    "We're intellectual men," he says. "We're here attemptin' to wake the mentally dead N' inspire positive change in our communities. We're speakin' the truth to our people N' whomever else wants to listen. Basically, we feel everyone needs to open their minds more N' look within themselves to recognize their talents.....
    Found it here
    Ghostface says fake words, like sprinkle noodles
    on your hembri...the fucks a hembri?

-ThaShaolinAssassin

Veteran Member

Yeah, I respect the fact that they have their own mission objectives.

Word...nice post, English.

Sometimes I wish we could still give rep.

its our god givin right to hate

hate hate hate hatehate ha-te
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Stephen Strange _ZZ_ The Wizzard's Avatar

calling the 5% a "black supremist" group may be a little harsh, it is more of a black empowerment group (and yes there is a difference).

check out the website:
    http://www.allahsnation.net/

wu-tang are racist if you understand the real definition of the word.

now are they prejudice? i dont think so.
    Last edited by THE W; 08-08-2006 at 09:12 PM.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

The problem I think people have is that 5% think that they have this divine power because they are colored and white people are devilish and do not have this divine power. Tell me how that belief, if reversed, would not sound racist?

Quote Originally Posted by ENGLiSH
    I know this doesn't count for every member of the fam, hell maybe some do hate whitey, but I think this does go for the majority of them. I think a good chunk of the Godz and KB artists are probably 5% or Muslim, I don't follow religion but from what I know 5% is a black supremist religion of sorts.
    Once again, "The Nation of Gods and Earths’ teachings advocate that the Blackman, which includes all non-white men, is God. The Five Percenters as a whole do not consider themselves to be racists. The official stance of the Five Percenters is that they are neither “anti-white nor pro-Black,” but are instead “pro-righteous and anti-devilish,” positioning a person's works over his/her skin color."
    There's certain tricks of the trade to try and hault your defeat//Like taking tupperware to an "all you can eat"//Returning used shit for new saying you lost your receipt//And writing four figure checks when your accounts deplete//Then all your problems pile up about a mile up//Thinkin about a partner you can dial up to help you out this foul stuff//Whole family sleepin on a futon while you're clippin coupons//Eatin salad tryin to get full off the croutons

Exclamation wu loves everyone

I met all the wu members and they show me love as a white boy, so fuck off if your a racist!