Thread: If you havent seen this...

A Muslim

Default If you havent seen this...

now you have http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPyxy...jew%20converts

maybe this is why you shouldnt close your mind about someone because theres always a chance for change (in this case drastic change masha Allah). Anyway i wanted 2 post this in light of what those f****** zionists are doing. call me bias but muslim or not, women and children are still women and children.

By the way, does anyone know what the name ''cohen'' means?

Peace
    Last edited by "Masta-Mind"; 07-18-2006 at 11:18 PM.
    ALLAHU AKBAR

Thanks for the video...I find religion very disturbing.

A Muslim

How comes?
    ALLAHU AKBAR

Wu Vatican

watch the nightly news.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

he speaks on some real shit but this dude is crazy, dont know why people let religion brainwash them, thats what he sounded like brainwashed shit is dangerous with extreamist in every religion I think we are fucked
    in the brinks of a holly war
    LOL he pretty much said, he hated duke religously in his face
    then he says islam will be the one world religion by "Islamic Propagations or by the rifle" sounds like some illuminati type ethics

Interesting indeed

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

My first thought when seein this shit was a Killah Priest line from the Black August album:

"Why did terrorists attack the entire eastern seaboard?
    Who taught them if they kill themselves, theyll receive Allah's rewards?
    WE NEED TO READ MORE.."

I'm almost finished reading Karen Armstrong's excellent book A History of God: the 4,000 year quest of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. I recommend it to everybody. Especially this dude. He seems to have been misled by the wrong people man.

When you read the true history of Muhammad and see what his thoughts were on other religions and shit like that, you realize that over the last 1,400 years or so since Muhammad's revelation, MAN has twisted up the true nature and philosophy of Islam to the point where it's just fucked up now. (That goes for Judaism and Christianity as well.) Muhammad was fully tolerant of the other religions and believed that basically, if they were following a true path towards the one God, then they were cool. When the Islamic empire started to spread around the Middle East and even as far west as Spain, the Muslims WERE NOT attempting to convert any of the Jews or Christians to Islam. They were extremely tolerant of them.

What the fuck ever happened to PEACE? This planet is so fucked up and in shambles right now.

PS: I'm not a Muslim. I don't follow any particular religion anymore (I was born Catholic) after doin the knowledge on this shit. It's amazing listenin to the dude talk about like "I hate the Jews, I hate their religion" and all this shit. Religion really fuckin separates ppl man. The one goal we should all have in this world is universal peace and unity. I know for alot of you its like "yea right thats a fantasy or whatever" well thats just cuz theres so many ppl like this dude in the world. By that I dont mean: theres so many crazy Islamic extremists that wanna kill ppl, there are ppl like him in every religion. Too many are born into the world with a natural hate towards other groups of people because of their fucking RELIGION. That;s just insane man. And they're all followin the same shit basically. It's like my man Rza once said:

"instead of tryin to take land, yall should shake hands
    and give RESPECT TO THE GREAT FATHER ABRAHAM"..

PEACE

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by the silencer
    My first thought when seein this shit was a Killah Priest line from the Black August album:

"Why did terrorists attack the entire eastern seaboard?
    Who taught them if they kill themselves, theyll receive Allah's rewards?
    WE NEED TO READ MORE.."

I'm almost finished reading Karen Armstrong's excellent book A History of God: the 4,000 year quest of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. I recommend it to everybody. Especially this dude. He seems to have been misled by the wrong people man.

When you read the true history of Muhammad and see what his thoughts were on other religions and shit like that, you realize that over the last 1,400 years or so since Muhammad's revelation, MAN has twisted up the true nature and philosophy of Islam to the point where it's just fucked up now. (That goes for Judaism and Christianity as well.) Muhammad was fully tolerant of the other religions and believed that basically, if they were following a true path towards the one God, then they were cool. When the Islamic empire started to spread around the Middle East and even as far west as Spain, the Muslims WERE NOT attempting to convert any of the Jews or Christians to Islam. They were extremely tolerant of them.

What the fuck ever happened to PEACE? This planet is so fucked up and in shambles right now.

PS: I'm not a Muslim. I don't follow any particular religion anymore (I was born Catholic) after doin the knowledge on this shit. It's amazing listenin to the dude talk about like "I hate the Jews, I hate their religion" and all this shit. Religion really fuckin separates ppl man. The one goal we should all have in this world is universal peace and unity. I know for alot of you its like "yea right thats a fantasy or whatever" well thats just cuz theres so many ppl like this dude in the world. By that I dont mean: theres so many crazy Islamic extremists that wanna kill ppl, there are ppl like him in every religion. Too many are born into the world with a natural hate towards other groups of people because of their fucking RELIGION. That;s just insane man. And they're all followin the same shit basically. It's like my man Rza once said:

"instead of tryin to take land, yall should shake hands
    and give RESPECT TO THE GREAT FATHER ABRAHAM"..

PEACE
    nice post!

Stephen Strange _ZZ_ The Wizzard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the silencer
    The one goal we should all have in this world is universal peace and unity.
    your whole post was word. but this quote was the dopest, i've been sayin that same shit for a while. good shit dude.