Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Islam and The AntiChrist

DrunkenMasta303

i just google pic searched the word ''islam" (with filters turned off)...i had to click until page 21 to find a peaceful picture,

page 21

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

best belief in self mastery
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RINO View Post
    i just google pic searched the word ''islam" (with filters turned off)...i had to click until page 21 to find a peaceful picture,

page 21
    thats insane!!

(in a negativ way)
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

this is such a depp topic.. just dont know where to start!
    "So Dark the Con of Man"

Delving deeper into the person Dajjal.

There are three aspects of Dajjal:

1. The individual

2. A world wide social and cultural phenomenon

3. An unseen force.

Ubadah ibn Saamit radiyallahu anhu narrates that the Last Prophet (peace & blessings be upon him) said, ‘I have explained Dajjal to you, but I fear that you might not have understood. Maseeh-ud-Dajjal will be short and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted. He will have one eye, while his other eye will be flat. It will be neither deep, nor protruding.’

No doubt, the prophet Muhammad on whom be peace was clearly talking about a person.
    But (for me) the origin of Dajjal is somewhat unclear.

In one hadith it is mentioned that Dajjal is chained somewere on an island and in another hadith it is mentioned that he will be born into this world by jewish parents. Some questions arise. Does the hadith 1 day like a week include his birth and the time to reach a certain age or does it mean that this "day like week" will start when he will take power as an adult and rule the world from jerusalem? Was the chained on an island part before his manifestation and birth into this world? I understand we are dealing with the subject of time and dimensions here. I'm just trying to understand.
    [edit] Actually i made a mistake, he will be in our dimension of time the remaining days, like the hadith mentions. So 40-3 (days like a year, month, week), so 37, 24 hour days

He was seen by people with their physical eyes chained on that island. He was around in a day like a year but still not in our dimension of time, so i guess when he revealed himself to the people who saw him on that island he made a jump into the third dimensions, like the Jinn sometimes do. To proof what? In one way he warned the prophet on whom be peace and his followers about his "soon to come" debute. So actually he helped us out and warned us to stay away from him and that we should follow the prophet Muhammad on whom be peace. Isn't that amazing? I remember the topic started by brother Geert about should we hate the Dajjal. In this case the Dajjal didn't came with a smile but with a warning and told that it is better for us if we followed the prophet saws.

Again, im just trying to understand.
    We really should follow his (dajjal's) advice on this. He adviced us to follow the prophet Muhammad on whom be peace and thus follow the Qur'an the Sunnah. If we do this we screen ourselves from his fitnah. He isn't the enemy afterall, or is he? Ofcourse he is, but he was created to fool the people into thinking that he is the masih. And we know better, alhamdullilah.
    And Allah knows best.

peace!
    "So Dark the Con of Man"