Thread: need help! rza lyrics sittin' in my class...

Default need help! rza lyrics sittin' in my class...

please can any1 post me the lyrics of rzas :

sittin in my class at a quarter to 10 , waitin patiently for the class to begin , the teacher said students open up your text and ..........

I only find something from odb with ALMOST the same lyrics.
    But rzas verse is different
    and i can't understand all of it ( from germany )

so thx and
    Protons Electrons Always Cause Explotions

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Oh man im trying to think i know those lyrics but I cant think of the song right now....

it appears on the "Wu Tang Clan - Live @ Mtv Europe".mpg its about 60 mb so if you can download it somewhere you got it

Bong Bong

rza freestyles that song a lot at shows because Im guessing he wrote it, along with most of ODB's stuff (Gza also)
    "Fist full of dollars, dutch full of piff" - Sean Price

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Its on the ODB and Rza at there talent show at school. "Sitting in my class at a quarter to ten waiting patiently for the class to begin the teacher says students take out your txt and read the first paragraph on oral sex. I said oral sex? whut kinda class is this and the girl next to me says whuts wrong with you miss. Yo this is a lesson that makes you feel fine kinda ease your nerves and relax your mind. I said dont try to use no hypnotic spell she said be my assistant and I will show and tell......."
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

I understood : she said be my assistant I wish you'd rather tell............... and exactly the next 2 lines i don't understand .....blabla???? my dick grew out of size that my nerves could not stop I tried to leave she yelled out FREEZE pulled down my pants and dropped to her knees , ripped on my drawers as if she had claws broke the rules that defined sex laws . she saw my dick and responded quick with a ???? kiss and a ice cream lick she did the job she began to slub as she nibbled on my dick like ????? would be great if know these 3 ???-things cause i fuckin love that song

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Then something like "She put my head between her legs I said easy on my balls they fragile as eggs. She kept sucking then we start fucking. She said Rakeem baby please keep trucking. Oh yes in pain then she yelled out my name RAKEEM RAKEEM then I came. ASON IN THE MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE GOD CYPHER DIVINE"
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dy2D...za%20and%20ODB

heres the video.I don't know the lyrics

ohhla.com

BIG L Rest In Peace

Quote Originally Posted by chiefjustice
    I understood : she said be my assistant I wish you'd rather tell............... and exactly the next 2 lines i don't understand .....blabla???? my dick grew out of size that my nerves could not stop I tried to leave she yelled out FREEZE pulled down my pants and dropped to her knees , ripped off my drawers as if she had claws broke the rules that defined sex laws . she saw my dick and responded quick with a welcoming kiss and a ice cream lick she did the job she began to slob as she nibbled on my dick like corn on the cob would be great if know these 3 ???-things cause i fuckin love that song
    see the red, hope this helps

Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar

That talent made me laugh.ODB was cool back then he wasn't on drugs or nothing bruh.He should of kept it like that