Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RZA on Nutmeg off supreme clientele

Veteran Member

stop lokin so deep in2 it

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-tang Fan
    stop lokin so deep in2 it
    lol. They're not going to

What Rza means is 10 X 0 = 0! Simple as that! He is sayin he is a zero because all men are created equal. Its Rza being humble, just like the rest of the Wu. The are they greatest group of all time and they dont flash and brag about what they got. This is the beautiful thing about Wu-Tang. The are humble! You are suppossed to know they are the best without nothing being said.

Have you guys ever thought that they are justing rhyming shit and that there really is no story or meaning behind half of their flows? I mean really. Cmon

Quote Originally Posted by edbigghead View Post
    Have you guys ever thought that they are justing rhyming shit and that there really is no story or meaning behind half of their flows? I mean really. Cmon
    you need to check out the w-tang manual, on the pages of their lyrics you'll learn shit you've never known or understood before.

Quote Originally Posted by edbigghead View Post
    I know people take shit too far in here, but everything means something. Rza chose those specific words to use and it's not readily apparent why, we're just making sugestions, some are good, others, not so much.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut