• average

81 27.55%
  • mediocre

27 9.18%
  • wack

15 5.10%
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Masta Killa - Made In Brooklyn

iron god chamber makes it all worth while.

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

Quote Originally Posted by Skellington View Post
    I gotta get this album, hope it'll be dope
    lower your expectations

wuswordz95

The Album Is Very Good 7/10. Is It Me Or Just Me. Masta Killa Singing On One Of His Tracks Makes Me Think He Is Trying To Sound Like 50 Cent. I Really Dont Like That. Thats The Only Huge Negative Thing About The Album.

Veteran Member staycreepin_n_silence's Avatar

50 isn't the first rapper to rap. Nas sings "gimme your's " Ghost song on a few songs, Bizzy song on a few songs, Nothing is wrong with a rapper singing. That's not something to look down on an artist because he sings. I like the album for the feel of it. When I first heard it I was let down but after playing it I like it. To tell you the truth Iron god Chamber wasn't the best song, i don't understand the hype around it. That album touched on a little of everything BLACK almost. It had soul, it had reggae it had rap, r&b.

Joints I'm feeling the mostit's what it is,Pass the Bone, let's get something, East Mc and lovely ladies

Tracks I wasn't feeling:Then and now, Iron god Chambers E.n.y House
    Common~Talib Kweli~Nas~Az~Bun B~Eightball&MJG~Goodie mob~Fiend~WuTang~Lupe~BoneThugs~SunzofMan~JayZ~Bea ns~Jeezy~The Roots

Blood of a Slave Heart of a King. BraveHeart

the album is tight, but it isnt No Said Date

songs i like - It Is What It Is, -Iron God Chamber, -Pass The Bone Remix, -Street Corners, - Lets get into Something(good rnb song, dont know why its on here though), - Ringing Bells

that track older gods or whatever is horrible, and that Doom track is wack also

overall 7/10

Default xactly

Quote Originally Posted by pimptastic View Post
    iron god chamber makes it all worth while.
    it is a banger I agree,,they sound hungry on the trak,,still my favorite ,close second is ringn bells.
    Last edited by 23-18; 11-01-2006 at 03:04 AM. Reason: spelling correction

After listening to it a few time, I really wanna change my vote to "wack"...

I really hate the album, waste of my money, the only good tracks are "ENY House" and "Iron God Chamber".
    That vegeterian food must'v got'n to his head or sumthin'.....
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

Street Corner is fuckin classic

Then and Now- Its good to see Masta trying to give the kids a shot but this is his album and he not even on the first track.

East NY House- 3.5/5 Not my favorite track but this would of been a perfect intro. It sounds like a beginning to like a old kung fu flick.

It is what it is- 4.5/5 Really dope track.

Nehada & Cream- 5/5 Love this track. Its a personal classic. Queen was my favorite wu love song unitl I heard this.

Iron God Chamber- 5/5 Personal Classic. Love everyone's verse. Love the beat too.

Pass the Bone Remix-4.5/5 Love this shit. Better than the original.

Older Godz part 2- 2.5/5 I like the concept of the track but the beat was just to horrible. They should of just made this a skit and shortened it up.

Let's Get into something- 4/5 I actully like this track. The guy sings really good. I can see why everyone has a problem with this though, Its a Masta Killa album and he's barley on this song. I like the song but either masta should of had one or two more verses or it should not of been on the album.

Street Corner-5/5 Personal Classic.

Ringing Bells-5/5 personal classic

East Mcs-4/5 good track. I dont like free murda though. Everyone else hs the hard NY style but he sounds like he from the west coast. He brings down the track for me.

Lovely Lady- 3.5/5 I also like this track but again its a Masta Killa album and he's barley on it.

I love this album but than again Masta Killa is my favorite hip-hop artists. I can see why some people are upset because he has songs that he is barley on. I understand that he want to give other artists a shot but I think he went a little overboard. Anyway I really like the album and there are a bunch of cuts the I consider personal classics.

Crazy Optician.

People say this album pace is lazy?

THATS WHY I LISTEN TO HIP HOP! thats what i smoke my joints too.

if i wanted to listen to something fast i would listen to some Drum and Bass music from Pendulum or Roni Size instead!

So stop your bitching or listen to a different genre of music.

Overall looking at the people from the UK who reviewed this album they give it high scores. Cus we are the Nation of Clubing and we want a brake from that fast shit. overall this gets a 8/10 not bad at all

its a shame cause we wait and wait for masta killa to drop an album then no said date is only average then this comes out and its better,but not much.its still a good album but could have been better

Looking back, this is a cool album. Easy 3.5/5, but not as good as No Said Date. This is a pretty common complaint, but I miss the RZA's beats on this shit. I suppose that's what his solo work/soundtracks are for though.
    Music labeler.
    last.fm

who the fuck votes this LP as "classic" ?

masta killa and the rebel INS are like the least rich and popular wu members maybe they should do a team up album?

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

FRESH FISH

Mediocre... almost wack