Thread: How is Wu-Latino doing??

Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Default How is Wu-Latino doing??

Just curious as to how Wu-Tang Latino was doing in terms of like marketing and album sales and stuff?

Are they gettin out there to the Latino population? I actually just saw a new video(or old im not sure when it came out) from the group Los Yo Yais or whatever the names are(sorry for pronunciation...) Do they have an album out yet? How is it selling?

And how closely involved does RZA get in all of this, since he started it....does he produce any tracks for the albums or anything? Thanks for any info!
    "A SPACE KNIGHT LIKE ROM, CONSUME PLANETS LIKE UNICRON, BLASTIN' PHOTON BOMBS FROM THE ARM LIKE GALVATRON......"

since they were looking for investers on ebay-I'd say not so good

I saw an article that said the mixtape went platinum, a first for reggaeton mixtapes. Decepcion?

what article?
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Quote Originally Posted by vay727
    I saw an article that said the mixtape went platinum, a first for reggaeton mixtapes. Decepcion?
    that would be absolutely ridiculous and i would probably have to kill myself, if that terrible repetitive music sold more than any wu record since the W.

I saw this at wuforever.com, it's probably just bullshit propaganda

yeah that has to be bullshit...but then again, i have no idea how many people are in latin america so if wu's marketing down there is good, maybe it was some sensation that we didn't see in America.

it does smell like a marketing scheme though.

could the OFFICIAL WU-TANG SITE give us any info??

i'm seeing the platinum headlines everywhere. wulatino.com, myspace.com/wulatino, it's up there. is this legit? i'm extremely interested in verifying this.

wu-latino going platinum doesn't mean anything for wu-tang clan though, since the sound that went platinum is completely different from the music the generals make.

if it isnt true then ROFLMFAO at wu-latino for stouping to this level.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by crass xxx View Post
    that would be absolutely ridiculous and i would probably have to kill myself, if that terrible repetitive music sold more than any wu record since the W.
    its not terrible music my man, its just not for u do u even know spanish?
    wu latino is a smart investment for rza since Reggaeton is whats been poping for about the last 3 years
    Unloyal Snakes get thrown in boilin Lakes Of Hot Oil

a.k.a Zatan Yakuza yakuzas_krew's Avatar

reggaeton is shit

common people likes shit

that explain a platinum album

i will tell you my situation (i cant speak english very well, but i'll make a try)

i live in chile, and the people loves that fuckin music and they have a confussion, they asociate hiphopers with some people who hears this and dress like a raper (its full of that bitches)

so, people loves that

but wu latino don't come here, and if they do, wont sell that much

peace XD
    No Hablo English!!!! very well XD
    My beats

Default WuTang Latino Presents- La Familia, April 29th!

New roster, new music, new staff... we are doing big things in 2008!!!

www.myspace.com/mangani

There are lots of people imitating the real Wu Latino. This has been a big problem for us. However, bare in mind that RZA is in full support of the projects and label! There was a time when we released material and slowed down. In fact, the Mixtape,"Quemando El Genero" went platinum. Nuff Said? Check out my posting on the forum to all for this story!

You have no idea what you are talking about! You are not convinced because you are not educated. That's okay though. That is expected from those that think simple minded. Bare in mind, you admit you don't speak much english but you speak haterism. Not sure I understand that one.

The Latin Hip Hop artists on the album are: GRECKZ - Latin artist who's album features Jadakiss, Joel Ortiz, Lumidee, Inspektah Deck and more.

We have Rameses: who has produced for Tempo, The legendary Miles Copeland, Daddy Yankee, Jat Z and more.

We also have - Ukrime, they are straight from Bushwick.

Do your research before you speak. Aqui todo esta bien. El disco sale el 29 de Abril con temas caliente y con un poco de todo. Fijate de lo que hay antes de que hables. Te deseo lo mejor!

Anthony
    VP of Wu Latino