Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Unnecessary Name Calling

Cream of the Corp

Some of the biggest troublemakers in this forum have the most to say in this thread
    Including yourself of course

Show and prove this statement to be valid.

How are they gonna ask the moderators to do this that and the other when they are part of the problem?
    So you are saying that there is a problem?

Not specifically, but the subject of this thread is the perceived problem of name calling. I do not like the blatantly disrespectful name calling, however I do not expect an internet forum to be a morally sterile environment.

So what is the best thing to do about that problem? Wouldn't it be to impliment some new standards and expectations of the board members? That's what i'm thinking

The best thing to do would be for the board members to check themselves individually, and show some common courtesy as adults and soon to be adults.

Quote Originally Posted by edbigghead
    btw i admitted to using racial slurs in KNL. Not that any of you others did.
    You have just admitted to being part of the problem that is being discussed in this thread. An admission of guilt does not justify the act nor exonerate one from the offenses that have been committed. In this lies the problem. We should not need the moderators to police us, we already know when we are crossing the line.

Quote Originally Posted by LHX
    i have mentioned before that anybody who allows themselves to get offended by name-calling at this point in civilization should probably re-think their approach to things
    Quoted for truth.

Quote Originally Posted by june181972
    Some of the biggest trouble makers in this forum have the most to say in this thread.

know the difference between making trouble and expressing yourself.
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse
    ed stfu u sound like bill o riely (ad hominem)

i agree with pro this is a forum for serious discussion but that will also make the forum linear and subjective

fuck just let ppl say what they want its just words

u act like this is prime time tv and we have to be sensitiive to our viewing audience or some shit

if someone says some dumb shit let them play the fool whats it to you?

i think tolerance and diversity will would benefit this forum

i agree with ed and pale. people take things to heart too much.
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...