Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar"?

How can people be knocking Islam in every thread? Fuck this man - straight ignorance and racism, I can't believe this goes on today.

i cant believe bombing countries goes on today.
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

FRESH FISH

Wise please stop, if you're truely a muslim you should know not to mention it in every conversation as Islam for the person who stydies and understands it not for the ones who don't understand the concept of the religion
    Islam is the word of Allah as given to the prophet Mohammed. Mohammed is the true prophet in Islam, so are Jesus and Moses the major difference between my own Sunni faith and Christianity is that we believe that Jesus isn't the child of Allah which is what Christians do believe Islam says that Allah is our father and we're all his children. In Islam there is no messiah or a savior. Islam litterally means (trust me, i'm Berber but i also speak arab) Surrender to Allah. Whixh means to honor the message that Allah gave to Mohammed and to honor Allah as the father of everything.

FRESH FISH

[quote=supremecharma]
    Quote Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~
    Dumbass christians....we believe in your god except we dont say God because we DONT ALL SPEAK ENGLISH. quote]

you dont say......

and dont call us dumb when your people are bombing the shit out of my homeland.

thanks.
    Your homeland? Wasn;t it the Palestinian who lived their first and the early terrorists who go by the name of Zionists invaded it and said it was their own. Plus bombing? please the Jews got tanks and Muslims got rocks! You jews are a incomplete group of people who don't have a leader and are ignorant for being on the dick of the west. I'am a muslim and i see the word terrorist as a compliment it means criminals and anti social people are terrified of this phenomonon that brings good and scares them continuing in their evil ways.

just too bad the Holocaust didn;t continue until lets say 1990 then all of you cockroaches would have been gassed out of hiding.

That last line was on the same level as your pityfull post so don't judge on what i said right there.

you dont even know where my homeland is for starters.

muslim extrmeists are bombing and plotting against the UK using their money and thats just not the way.

dont call me a cockroach.

i have to watch beheadings on that sick channel al jazeera all the time. those people are cockroaches.

now write something constructive.
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate

if u wanna continue this pm me.

FRESH FISH

You will never see me defend the extremists let that be perfectly clear. Its very easy to say that you watch Al Jazeera while you problably don't even speak Arab, watching that without knowing what is being said can be very confusing i understand that but i too watch it and i have to say its much more in the news than the prejudice point of view CNN carries and i have now understood you are from the UK/England let me tell you something. You might be the most hated on country just for the simple fact of you not having a opinion. You follow the US in EVERYTHING. The UK has the potential to be one of the most righteous countrys in the world of they stop being spineless bitches and start to follow their own ways and help Libanon, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc when they are struck by disrespectful troops instead of backing the whore that is Minister Rice and helping the people and stop being such dicks. Perhaps The UK will 'grow up' when you elect a new Prime Minister one can only hope...

PS: Excuse me i thought you were from Israel as your location reads Betlehem.

word. tell me about it. u think i actually fucking wanted blair in. i was runnin round at election time tellin my friends parents not to vote him in and the were like "your just a kid, what do you know" and i was like "i know alot, and you will fucking regret it" and know its way too late.......there is an election in 4 years but i think that our government will call for one before then and i pray with all my might that the prick goes and we get someone with some balls......... i really do.

Prince Rai

The majority of the UK is anti-Blair etc, he will never win an election as just recently it showed when Conservatives won many new seats in local elections etc et

Prince Rai

anywho, this is the wutang forum right?
    feels like KTL :s

i know i know!!!

Blair is bad, the conservatives are worse.
    Music labeler.
    last.fm

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Many people in the UK actually oppose what their government stands for. You cannot knock all the British simply because their government choses to follow the USA. Same as you cannot knock all Americans for whats happening nowadays, just because the US goverment is doing what it does. Difference between the UK and US, according to statistics, is that the balance of government supporters in the UK is much much less compared to the US.

As for the word Allah. Saying Muslims believe in another God called Allah is like saying the Spanish don't believe in God, but worship a God called Dios. Allah is but the arabic translation of the word 'God'. Same God as the Christians and Jews. Islam makes no difference between the prophets, all are equal as it states so in the Qu'ran.

Allah Uh Akbar simply means God is great.... in Arabic.

As for the current situation in Lebanon, Hezbollah's fight is in my opinion a
    justified fight against illegal occupation and illegal imprisonment of Lebanese civilians.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

^^Bout Lebanon... How come so many people bought that story that Jews fight for release of those two soldiers, when this war already took 40 lives in Izrael alone? Can sum1 explain this?
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Peace....
    First things first. Allah Hu Akbar. God is indeed the greatest.
    None can or ever will match up to The Most High. We Muslims do believe that Jesus, Muhammad, Moses, Aaron, Jacob....Peace and Blessings be Upon Them All, were not only all prophets sent with the same message. Rules varying to the time and situation of the people. Also, that they were all Muslims. Seeing that the title 'Muslim' menas, "One who submits to the will of God." So, we don't pray to anyone except The Creator, not any of His Messengers. Be they human or Angel.

Also, I don't defend extremists or anything involved therein. In truth, groups like Al-Qaeda and The Taliban are in direct opposition to what Islam stands for. They're what we call in Arabic 'Munafiqun' [Moo-na-fee-koon] or 'Hypocrites'. To kill innocent people, to kill oneself and to kill fellow Muslims are all one-way tickets to The Fire. Now, where does the line between terrorism and righteous killing in the name of God's Law get drawn?? Simple. If anyone, be they Muslim, Jew or Christian, were to kill child molestors, rapists, serial killers, drug dealers, etc. I'd say more power to them. For anyone of you that want's to make the pathetic attempt at throwing scripture in my face on some, "Vengeance is mine, sayeth The Lord." True indeed. It is His.
    Yet, still you must remember other parts of The Book (keep in mind this is The Bible and not Qur'an) that speak upon the righteous dealing with the wicked. "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth." "And when I sayeth unto the wicked, "Thou shalt surely die." And thou seekest not to give him warning nor instruct him to abandon his wicked ways, the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity. However, HIS BLOOD WILL I REQUIRE A THINE HANDS." "He who sheds man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed." So, it's simple, if you do wrong, so much that your very lifestyle has become the epitome of all that is forbidden, then you deserve to die. It was written. These rules only apply to those who earnestly believe in The Most High and The Last Day, and those who believe that the evil sheet the world is wrapped in and continues to get more comfortable in, should be snatched away and burned to ashes. Never should you kill another person simply because they don't believe what you believe. That's nothing but following the whims of Shaitan. The Holy Qur'an says, "Let there be no compultion in religion." Also, as Muslims, we are obligated to protect ANY and ALL Holy Houses Of Worship. Be they Mosques, Synagogues, Temples or Churches. If the name of God is mentioned in them, no harm should come to any of them.

I will say this, what's going on in The Middle East is insane. No doubt. However, let's not act like The Zionists aren't to blame for this either. It was Israel that ran up on Palestine in the 40's during that "Six Day War" and took those people's land away from them. Claiming, "This is the land promised to us by God in The Scriptures." Meanwhile, they forget that they WERE God's chosen people. WERE. Yet, they persisted in breaking His rules time and again. Disrespecting The Scripture and either shunning, or slaying His Prophets. For the record, Muslims do not believe that Isa (Jesus) Upon Whom Be Peace, was killed. In fact, we believe that he was THE ONLY prophet raised to Heaven while still alive in the earthly sense, and the one who betrayed him was given his likeness in order to recieve his just punishment. If you talk to any Jew, they'll tell you the same thing, "I'm one of God's chosen people." Hey, even if you won't pick up The Qur'an and confirm what I'm telling you, just watch the original "The 10 Commandments" ith Charleton Heston as Musa (Moses) Upon Whom Be Peace. Even after God sent The Jews yet ANOTHER prophet (the Israelites being the only nation in recorded history to have recieved more than 10 prophets, further stating that God did show them abundant favor. Which only increased them in arrogance.) after he showed them his miracles, The staff turning into a snake, his hand shining with God's light, and of course, the plagues of Egypt, some were still speculating as to his status and orgins. After he split The Red Sea and drowned Pharaoh and his army, when the Jews got across and were safe. They IMMEDIATELY started actin' the fool. Drinkin', fornication, bad language, and the worst of all.....constructing an idol to fall down and worship. Meanwhile, this idol (The Golden Calf) was NOWHERE to be found when they were slaves in Egypt. So, they were banned from The Promised Land and left to wander. They've been wandering ever since and they continue to do so. They know their history, but they choose to ignore how many times they screwed up in the sight of The Most High. What's worse, only a select few outside of the Jewish community really know the truth of the matter and most of those few happen to be Muslims.

Which brings me to my next point. The tension between Arabs and Jews was started by The Jews. This being because, again, The Jews had recieved MANY prophets, so when Moses (upon whom be peace) said, " A messenger will arise after me, who will be of my likeness, and of your community." and Jesus (upon whom be peace) told them, "A comforter will come to you after me. Follow him so that haply ye may find peace.", they Jews naturally assumed that The Final Messenger (making him and his message not only for the benefit of the nation from which he arose, but for the benefit of all mankind) would rise from among the Children Of Israel. When The Messenger came from The Children Of Arabia, SEETHING jealousy rose from The Jews. They were too arrogant to remember some very important facts.

1: Jacob, upon whom be peace (Father of the Israelites) and Ishmael upon whom be peace (Father of the Arabs) were both sons of Abraham upon whom be peace. So, in truth, not only are the Arabs and Israelites blood relatives, but Moses, upon who be peace told them the truth when he said, "The messenger will be from your community."

2:The same God who sent Moses (pbuh)and The Torah, Jesus (pbuh) and The Gospel, also sent Muhammad (pbuh) and The Qur'an. So, to disobey the final messenger is to disobey all messengers before him and worst of all, it is to disobey God Almighty.

3: God does what he will. If The Final Messenger was a man from China, it's not our place as human beings, mere lumps of well constructed dirt, to disaree with The Creator about who He chooses to bestow His favor upon now is it??

In Iraq, it looks like The Sunnis and Shi'ites are killing eachother, but what started this?? All Muslims everywhere know that to kill your brother or sister is eternal torment. So, my theory is, especially with the bombing of Mosques lately, that it's been outsiders (namely Americans) who learned Arabic, wrapped up their faces and did it themselves. Don't pretend like this is far-fetched either, because they did the EXACT same thing to The Native Americans. Steal a few horses, then blame a neighboring tribe. Now look.

In Lebanon, hey, I'm ALL for Hezbollah. Israel has over 9,000 prisoners. Men women and children being held in prison, for no other reason than the fact that their Muslims. Then the Israeli Army loses 2 lousy soldiers and all of a sudden it's "Death From Above" time?? WTF? You think your soldiers are untouchable???

Israel has been asking for this for a LONG time. They want to whole Arab nation at their doorstep. That's exactly what will happen too. Most so-called Israelis that are over there now are really Euro-Americans who migrated to that nation anyway. Again, fighting for a delusion that they WANT to be true again.

They better be careful, because if they piss off enough Muslims, they just might unintentionally balance the scales.

PEACE; Even if I have to kill you to get it.

"You work for a petty world and you ignore the great afterlife, and upon you all, death shall pass." Isa (Jesus) Son of Maryam (Mary). Ridy Allah Hu Anhum (May Allah Be Please With Them Both)