Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hazards of Microwave Cooking

Veteran Member

Damn it, all the so called "African Americans" on this site seem to make up such long winded posts.

its all that knowledge man!! lol
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

To be fair, he was spot on with regard to microwaves, they are lethal. They emit an awful lot of microwave radiation while nuking the food. Its just that a lot of people have becme so lazy that they would rather deny that such things like mobile phones, microwaves, TVs and all the rest of it do emit dangerous shit, just as long as it keeps making life 'easier'
    Nice post, Wamukota

Chicks dig giant robots

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-tang Fan
    Damn it, all the so called "African Americans" on this site seem to make up such long winded posts.

You are free to turn your computer off at any time.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.

thats better^^^!!!!
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Os3y3ris
    The initial logic is flawed. I stopped reading after that. Consider, someone dies after recieving microwaved blood. Was that all that happened with that blood? No, there were other factors not covered in that little analysis. Then consider the state of a person recieving blood. THEY ARE ALREADY DYING. Blaming it on the blood is a stretch. Blaming it on the microwaving procedure, which may or may not be common (he doesnt site anything there), is just insane as he's not done, or at least has not presented the supporting research in that anectdote.

I did not do the research so it may be flawed....no, but seriously whether it is flawed or not these are definitely serious accusations.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.

Veteran Member

Default Microwaving Baby Formula

Dr. Lita Lee of Hawaii reported in the December 9, 1989 Lancet (International journal of medical science and practice):

"Microwaving baby formulas converted certain trans-amino acids into their synthetic cis-isomers. Synthetic isomers, whether cis-amino acids or trans-fatty acids, are not biologically active.
    Further, one of the amino acids, L-proline, was converted to its d-isomer, which is known to be neurotoxic (poisonous to the nervous system) and nephrotoxic (poisonous to the kidneys). It's bad enough that many babies are not nursed, but now they are given fake milk (baby formula) made even more toxic via microwaving."

lol at this thread.

don't use a microwave then, there is no proof they do any harm.

Veteran Member

Yep, this is why my house hasn't had one in about 10 years.

and i suppose u donthave a cellfone either??

Do you think there is a difference in the outcome between cooking vs reheating food in the microwave? I don't ever cook with it, that shit comes out nasty. But they are good for warming food up.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
    Do you think there is a difference in the outcome between cooking vs reheating food in the microwave? I don't ever cook with it, that shit comes out nasty. But they are good for warming food up.
    That does raise a question.
    There should be a difference, but to prove this needs more information on the subject.
    Although there term "using a little bit of a bad thing will still hurt" bring a thought.

For one though, people just freeze their fresh bread and after two days they just heat in the microwave....

Peace