Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FAT JOE's ALL OR NOTHING sinking off the charts.....haha

separatin game from truth

Default Re: FAT JOE's ALL OR NOTHING sinking off the charts.....haha

Quote Originally Posted by tical2000
    Like FAT JOE has to be the definition of sell-out........he used to rap hard with DITC and BIG PUN......now FAT JOE does fuckin watered down bubblegum songs with NELLY, ASHANTI, JA RULE, LIL JOHN, J-LO or whoever is popular at any given time.....

.....like that NELLY song out right now is so manufactured to be a hit single, that even MTV fans realise this and dont want to hear it......like FAT JOE's will do anything to stay on top 40 radio, He will work with any TRL pop tart to stay in the public eye.......FAT JOE is one of the lamest dudes in rap right now!
    ]

My thoughts exactly... plus if you've seen him in interviews recently, I think he honestly believes that he's the top artist in the game right now. Unbelievable. Oh, and yelling that "Crack!" shit is annoying to no end because he's trying to force-feed a catch phrase to people.... it's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
    Free from the mold, breaking the distance/
    A cause to face fears fraught with aching persistence...

-Arcane

http://arcanum.dmusic.com

FRESH FISH

and and ggggg gunit aint dumb ?????

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by manhattanknight77
    and and ggggg gunit aint dumb ?????
    we could go on for ages with dumb shit gunit does/says but i dont know if this server could handle it, dont wanna crash the site again ya knah.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by arcane
    ]

My thoughts exactly... plus if you've seen him in interviews recently, I think he honestly believes that he's the top artist in the game right now. Unbelievable. Oh, and yelling that "Crack!" shit is annoying to no end because he's trying to force-feed a catch phrase to people.... it's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
    haha, I thought of that too.........he is trying to force his catch phrase "crack" down everyones throat.......like he is some fuckin WWF wrestler.........shit is wack.......

.....but even that shit is not original as CAMRON has been yelling "killa" on all his tracks, the only difference is that is does not sound as forced and manufactured as FAT JOE.........

FAT JOE just copyies what ever is popular at any given time.......ASHANTI Collabos that sound like JA RULE, LIL JOHN crunk remixes, NELLY Collabos, J-LO, etc....

Ya I have heard FAT JOE in interviews and he was talking about ALL OR NOTHING being a 5 mic classic record..........like the album is so fuckin manufactured, so many watered down songs.

FAT JOE is the wackest dude in rap right now......beacuse we know where he came from with DITC and PUN..........FAT JOE has absolutly no ARTISTIC INTEGRITY anymore.......up next will be LIL' BOW WOW collabo....JOE has no shame

If 50 CENT could do one good thing, he could end FAT JOE's career like he did JA RULE

A K A . MOUSER WORDS...

GOT RESPECT 4 FAT JOE..... SINCE HIS DAYS WIT BIG L {R I P} STRAIGHT KILLER LYRICS........ BUT DONT KNOW Y HE LIKE 2 GO COMMERCIAL NOW........ U SHOULD JUST COME OUT WIT A FUCKEN MORE LYRICAL ALBUM 4 DA STREETS .... AND I BET HE WOULD FUCKEN GO DOUBLE .. QUADRUPLE PLATINUM........

" SHOW DEEZ KIDS.... HOW LEGIT IT IS...... I USED 2 STEAL ... BUT NOW I OWN SEVERAL BUSINESSES....."

- FAT JOE ........

PEACE OUT ............

he made another album huh?
    Christianity = White Supremacy

still like him on that Who Got Gunz track with MOP & Gangstarr shit was banging

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
    still like him on that Who Got Gunz track with MOP & Gangstarr shit was banging
    yeah, word up.. that track is ill. "and even if the apple won't spin/ I reach in my back pocket and blast you wit his twin/"

but yo, Fat Joe was fucking sick up until the past 2-3 years. I was feelin Joe a lot more with DITC and shit, not so much Terror Squad. J.O.E was fuckin dope, son.. "Success" is such an ill track.

sorry i cant support the fat fuck anymore, if youre going to make wack music at least sell some records. fat joe and method man should have a beef and kill each other before they lose the rest of their money making more wack records and their children have nothing to eat but the wood chips their next albums gross

Same here man hes wack