Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: WINNER---->Dusk Vs. Eric Unseen (BATTLE COMP SEMI FINAL)

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    u wouldnt do shit
    HAHAHAHAH holy shit, what kind of fuckin fantasy world do u live in? in real life if you came up talkin some faggot shit like you did that would be the only thing comin out your mouth other than "please dont" or "somebody please call 911." it aint nothin to smack some punk ass kid. since youre on my dick so hard you probably already know what happened to the last faggot who tried to fuck with me.
    u aint got no stats. the fuck u think stats are? you know i got a court case for assault wit a weapon and u comin like u got some kind of cred. u think u some kind of rapper and u aint even real. u reppin brooklyn wit some weak ass raps about were tictacs? i got a hard time believin u spittin some lame ass shit like that without mothafuckas clownin u. actually thats probably what happened, u got pushed out for bein a dork so u come to the internet to work on some gay ass raps and talk some shit about mothafuckas u dont know. youre a fuckin queer. i hardly even posted on this shit until i got arrested. guess why? cuz i was out in the streets ALL NIGHT AND ALL DAY. i wasnt workin so could you please tell me what i was doin?
    u need to get my fuckin dick out of your mouth and your ass out of your fuckin parents basement u fuckin fraud, i dont find it particularly entertainin roastin your faggot ass like this but you keep makin me do it, its gettin pathetic
    tellin me im not bein myself and shit. bitch youre lost. when you act like an annoying faggot are you bein yourself? cuz i have a hard time seein you havin any life outside the house at all if you really live in brooklyn, unless youre typin all this weak ass shit from your moms laptop inside a hospital bed. youre a fuckin geek buddy, writin homosexual fantasies in your lyrics and shit. i dont want to know about it. you say im bein defensive but im not gonna sit around and read some fuckin nerd ass kid write shit about me even if its the internet. if i heard anybody, let alone some fuckin dork like you, was talkin shit about me i know id do somethin, so why should i act any different on the internet?
    snap out of your fuckin fairytale and get my balls out your mouth u fuckin queer, go write some more literally homosexual lyrics like you just did in that other thread, cuz u need to take your own advice and be yourself even if you really are a cocksucking faggot.

Eric won this.
    http://www.myspace.com/850cadet

I'm gonna steal Yung Bergs Transformer chains if he steps one foot in Tallahassee!

no one asked u^^ lol jk where uve been lil boy? (fuck shrap)

wow this beef is funny. why dont you battle or something, if your gonna yell back and forth do it on a PM or something. can this thread be closed? it has no relevance anymore.
    through songs i write, my wrongs i right
    if you wanna fight the power, get the power to fight

good point, i dont have anything to say to him anymore, CLOSE THREAD

you never had anything to say in the first place, didnt stop you from openin ya faggot ass mouth did it? just keep ya mouth closed ho unless you usin it to get my fuckin money

^u must be a big lee marvin fan

Exclamation fuck this weak shit!

This thread should be named a gay fuck fest

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

DUSK WINS...hahaha SHRAP @ the End starting shit!