Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Oh man, what will these people think???"

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizzard
    Why does somthing need to get bad for social isolation? why can't a person just subject himself to isolation because what he see's leads him to that being the answer. because everything, no matter what it is, is judged in the eye of the beholder you cannot ask a general question about human kind like that, but what you can ask is how worse does society need to get before I (you) stop being afraid of Social Isolation.
    ummm

if you re-read the post that you quoted, I think you will find that that IS the question I asked

Peace
    all the points have been made

Stephen Strange _ZZ_ The Wizzard's Avatar

the way you worded it seemed broader though, like to me you were wondering when will everynody get into social isolation, you wording was just funny.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizzard
    the way you worded it seemed broader though, like to me you were wondering when will everynody get into social isolation, you wording was just funny.
    you are allowed to say you misunderstood

nobody will think less of you

People Resisting Insecurity Deny Everything

Right? People have so much pride. I'm an American war-hero, the man. Fought in the Big One. I am so proud of America. But Saudi Arabi is filled with sand niggers and filthy whores. They're not as good as us. Wait, they're not as good as me, right? I'm Christian. Islam isn't real. Allah is a diety. Jesus died for MY sins! Not yours! He died because he knew I was going to live. Gabriel didn't visit Mohammad. Mohammad ravaged country-sides and chopped the unbelievers' heads off. That's what all Muslims do. They're all the same. Aren't they? And I'm tired of these damn Mexicans. They are all illegal, smelly fucks. Especially these Haitians. Haitians don't work hard. They don't sweat in the sun 60 hours a week for minimum wage. I think they just stand around in the sun on those roofs, in those trenches by the highway, and just pretend to work. I worked, they didn't. My son works, their sons sell drugs. That's all niggers are, right? Drug dealers? Yeah, that's it. I'm an American war-hero, the man. And proud of it. Hear my pride.

Just come to terms with it. Those people are gonna hate you, threaten you, wanna kill or imprison you. You will be crucified and slandered. That's what happens when you take a chance and speak truth in a world ruled by lies. That part is not an illusion. That's for real.

just go about your day with the assumption that you are going to be accused for things you didnt do and in the end you will be treated like a dog

once you can accept that, the universe belongs to you

tornadoes dont stop and ask people if they are worthy of being spared

when you strip people of knowledge, they become just another force of nature

its stormy out during the last days

Stephen Strange _ZZ_ The Wizzard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post

Right? People have so much pride. I'm an American war-hero, the man. Fought in the Big One. I am so proud of America. But Saudi Arabi is filled with sand niggers and filthy whores. They're not as good as us. Wait, they're not as good as me, right? I'm Christian. Islam isn't real. Allah is a diety. Jesus died for MY sins! Not yours! He died because he knew I was going to live. Gabriel didn't visit Mohammad. Mohammad ravaged country-sides and chopped the unbelievers' heads off. That's what all Muslims do. They're all the same. Aren't they? And I'm tired of these damn Mexicans. They are all illegal, smelly fucks. Especially these Haitians. Haitians don't work hard. They don't sweat in the sun 60 hours a week for minimum wage. I think they just stand around in the sun on those roofs, in those trenches by the highway, and just pretend to work. I worked, they didn't. My son works, their sons sell drugs. That's all niggers are, right? Drug dealers? Yeah, that's it. I'm an American war-hero, the man. And proud of it. Hear my pride.

you should Publish That

^ heh thanks, I was going somewhere with it in a way..