Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I break bread 4 the game, well punk muthafukaz in my lane do the same!

Veteran Member

Default I break bread 4 the game, well punk muthafukaz in my lane do the same!

Northstar. Rzaz gift to Wu-Tang affilliate listenrz. Thank god came in the game bangin Wu-Tang.

Veteran Member

Default Re: I break bread 4 the game, well punk muthafukaz in my lane do the same!

Christ Bearer is the Wu M.C of the Millenium dogz. Cant wait 4 tha tFree Murder/Christ shit.

Veteran Member

Default Re: I break bread 4 the game, well punk muthafukaz in my lane do the same!

I have the Northstar 2 shit and those West coast killa beez are far ahead of the game. Wu affilliates r our future yo so rep that shit or get the fuk off the wutangcorp site.

Veteran Member

71RAW's the essence of the Wu my people. Check those far east M.C's who role wit the one an only Northstar. Da Monstar niggaz hold ya headz high yo, your time is know.....

free post
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Veteran Member

Nice responce!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see why your 950 posts deep faggot wannabe. I'd clap u 4 free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Second Freepost

Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

Veteran Member

U2 dog how dare u bare KILLARMYS crew on ya post?

Veteran Member

If Lord Superb / 9TH / an Killa Sin wz here he'd order the assasination of yall..

man, northstar is beyond bad, there are fucking travesty...

Veteran Member

No such thing az a free post u 50 cent / radio representorz..........!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks dude.....anthai an christbearer are sick, i did a 71raw throw up under a bridge for the wc killabeez.....i dont have a camera tho......thanks for all the updates, is the 71raw site up again or what, I liked those cats, anthai and that other dude h711 or somehtin
    peace......

wade's got so many posts cuz he hooks up cats with wu vids non stop...he's the man!
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Veteran Member

Jr member 4 sho sho.

ima get a camera an get that shit on film/....ill do a new one, i told em id hook em up like 20 times, i best do it.
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Veteran Member

(Sicka)... Help open the futurez eyez. They probably hate against MATHZ shit!