Thread: anybody go to wu-tang in PHX?

FRESH FISH

Default anybody go to wu-tang in PHX?

greatest concert ever. got my shirt signed by Rebel Ins(he was high),Streetlife, Raekwon, Meth,and U-god. i was at the buses waiting for Rae when some dude wised up and called Rae by his real name(Corey), and Rae came up right to his face and yelled at him for calling him that.dude started stuttering like crazy, it was funny as hell.everybody had marijuana ,hash and even some angel dust with them and security guards caught a lot of people.that opening act Society Of Invisibles almost got booed off stage. anyways, Method Man was of course the wildest, but i gotta say,no disrespect, but Cappa definitely lookin like he ageing the most. Ghost was just there. he had no energy at all, but he was definitely fellin the crowd. out of a 10, ill give it a 8. Rza wasnt there, and Ghost didnt really have any energy.
    Last edited by DNA; 08-06-2006 at 09:09 PM.

{>____<}

The concert sounds HOT!! Post pictures please. Thanks.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

FRESH FISH

sorry i placed this in the wrong forum. how do you post pictures up?

I like Invisibles. I hope they open in Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by DNA
    that opening act Society Of Invisibles almost got booed off stage.
    LMFAO LMFAO

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

FRESH FISH

the only downside of the concert was that Streetlife wouldnt sign my shirt at first cuz i had a pen. meth signed my shirt wit a pen and you cant? i ended up getting a green highlighter and streetlife finally signed it. but then i let Rae use it to sign some autographs and he forgot to give it back.who cares, least i got him to sign my shirt. i dont plan on putting my shirt up on ebay even if i could get a lot of paper. post some pictures up as soon as i figure out how to.