Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Decipher this Rae shit.....

Bedlam's right, sometimes rae don't even use sentences that makes his shit harder to decipher.

The Devil's sons Graveyard shift's Avatar

I already deciphered most of this on another site, but you all are stupid if you can't get most of this.

Quote Originally Posted by g_flex View Post
    true enuff but somehow the wu fanz r used to it n understand enuff ta go thru d trax...the uniform do mean alot

Float boat big boys, Oakland A's stashed away blades

could that mean that whatever thats Oakland A's is, it could make big boys float like a boat after being killed with blades which later are hidden
    LOL at you retards.

Float big boys could be taken as drive big cars. Oakland A's stashed away blades means he stases blades in his Oakland A's cap.

Dumb bastards.

LOL at Hollow Dartz. Just because you're a moron and can't understand the lyrics doesn't mean that there isn't a sense to it, faggot.

It depends on how narrowly you define "making sense". I personally think all the verses on Forever, SC, etc. make some sense, you've just gotta not expect it to be delivered conventionally. This verse clearly make sense, it just takes some thought. On Supreme Clientele, there is stuff in there that doesn't make sense in the context of a narrative but if you think about it relates in a free-associative sense. It all has meaning, it's just not all direct and focused the way most rappers are. In my opinion, that takes it to the next level.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

LOL This thread is from like 2 years ago. Looking back at my post I must say damn, I was lost with this shit lol, I wasn't making sense myself LOL. I totally get this shit now and fuck Graveyard Shift. Pussy.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

85 %ER

Mannn it's been a minute since i've been on these forums, and all i've gotta say now is i agree with hollow darts - fuck graveyard shift. i don't even gotta read the whole forum to see this fool talkin shit cause he's the lyric decipher god i suppose. i mean first off, if you're action like rae's shit is easy to decipher you're either 1) a perp) or 2) you're one of rae's boys or straight up from ny or some shit. i mean i don't know about the rest of you, but i'm from motherfuckin texas, and our slang is way different, so this shit's not easy to figure out, seeing that he makes up half that shit. not hating on rae, i love that dude, just saying. and as i get older (only 22) i don't feel like looking up lyrics and shit and deciphering them, i mean shit,k i don't even come on these boards for help anymore cause theres so many haters, plus the site kept fucking up. but anyways, maybe that big boats boys shit whatever means either he rides big bodies, or he makes these udes that think they're the shit float like boats after he catches them with the blade that he hid in his hat. sorry for the rant, but i'm just sayin
    sittin sideways, boys in a daze

PRODIGAL SUN

man I never really looked that deep into this song because I dug the beat so much, shout out deck, but by reading this in print for the first time I know what it means, here comes the breakdown, he's talkin about a chick that was in the studio when they were making this album, I aint gon name her, I'll give you a hint though she was on one gravediggers album, she must have tried to record a verse and it got rejected, detonate that(which one of you niggas is fukkn this chick?), pussy massengil rap cleanse that(mustve been some soft shit they erased from the session), now it sounds like whoever chick it was her dude was not around but supposed to be, and rae is geeked up over her having one of those expensive bubbledown coats, while he doesnt have one at the time, which is why he ended his verse where he did, dope verse though, if that blanca line doesnt give away who it is, i'll nver tell cuz I gave her that nickname

Detonate that, pussy Massengil rap cleanse that
    The kids rank, snatch collars off, while ridin off
    Ventilation let the sharks, ani-maze
    Somethin sheist like, seven butcher knives, rollin Rover style
    twice, finger itchy like lice hair fell out somethin
    to conquer, stomp ya like that cat Blanca
    Toy Tonka truck ten carat on ya monsta
    Ring Rocky like fuck switch sides like water rides
    The DAT bubble life preserve the other guys
    Now FUCK Y'ALL act wilda
    The style wilda than a praying mantis
    Chillin like [*long inhale*]

idk what you're talking about but this is that cat Blanka:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanka

that verse is probably the weirdest way anybody has ever rapped about dissing weak pussy raps and bigging himself up as a fly slang gargoyle kingpin who crushes weak shit

Banned

This verse is all about a cypher. Actually the whole song is.

Detonate that, pussy Massengil rap cleanse that
    self explanatory

The kids rank, snatch collars off, while ridin off
    ranking is another name for The Dozens or "Your mama..." jokes. So basically the kids are dissing the other rappers, snatch their chains and run off

i think this was already covered as having blades in their baseball cap

Animaze was a company that dubbed Anime cartoons into English. Rae is just waiting out these guys rhyming other people's lines

Somethin sheist like, seven butcher knives, rollin Rover style
    twice, finger itchy like lice hair fell out somethin to conquer,
    itchy finger is when someone wants to shoot a gun. His hair falling out means he waited too long (grew old). wasted his time and didn't do it. (could be a double meaning.) literal meaning is dude did have a gun and was thinking of popping off if someone tried something, but never did. Or it could mean, someone wanted to battle in the cypher but didn't have the balls to jump in and never spit. Conquer your fears. Take that chance

stomp ya like that cat Blanca
    this was covered already

Toy Tonka truck ten carat on ya monsta
    Rae is saying your vehicle is shit like a toy and your showing off your big chain, but it's only 10 karat gold

Ring Rocky like fuck switch sides like water rides
    double meaning. Rocky the boxer and rocky as things are getting tough in the rap battle and your boys just left your side and are on your opponent's side now. they know you lost

The DAT bubble life preserve the other guys
    Now FUCK Y'ALL act wilda
    The style wilda than a praying mantis
    Chillin like [*long inhale*]
    now that all the other chumps have gone and you're going crazy because you think you're the champ of the block, rae calmly takes a hit of his blunt and steps into the circle
    Last edited by Sir Artsdradamus; 01-01-2018 at 11:52 AM.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I always thought he said "Shock you like that cat Blanka." Oh well, whatever he meant, I am just glad Blanka got a shout out of some sort. He is actually my favorite Street Fighter character of all time. He is usually considered one of the lower tier characters, but in a master's hands can be devastating. Each of my favorite characters from the first three Mortal Kombat games got a shout out of some sort in a hip hop song. "I'm throwing blades like Kano." "Some say I'm sharper than the knives on Baraka." "I strap on bombs and blow your face up like Stryker."

Animaze was a company that dubbed Anime cartoons into English. Rae is just waiting out these guys rhyming other people's lines
    damn, now that i know what animaze is, and sharks = biters, that is some slang gargoylism at its finest

One of Rae's hardest to decipher is Surgical Gloves
    " Fifty caliber street sweepers shots from Shaolin that go to Massapequa." - Gza