Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Decipher this Rae shit.....

when i said every wu lyric has a meaning i meant as in it make sense

it means something, it isnt just random words strewed together

sorry pal.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Naw fuck that now you tryna switch it up cause you got sonned fuck that kid.I'm done now if your not gonna add on to us tryna decipher the Raekwon lyrics then leave and stop fucking up my thread with your "New Fan" comments. thnx
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Lol@ new fan u joker

i already deciphered the shit, all u did was bitch about shit

u took what i said wrong, so ur only sonnin ur self my yout

Anyways does anyone else have their own interpretation of this rhyme?
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Veteran Member

well, i think this kinda verse is made purely for aesthetic reason. it's just meant to be some meaningless fly shit.

just like ghost usually does.

so u should take it for what it is ==> which is just enjoy the flow and say the rhymes just for the fuck of it.

cappish

one

He just hypnotizing ya'll in to listening to the verse over and over again.

Lol

Whether it's meaningful or just meaningless rambling, that verse was still sick, and the 2nd best verse on that track (behind Meth's). I swear to god some of you fools need to stop being too god damn critical.

to quote Ghostface:

"I don't give a fuck if you don't know what i'm talking about-this is art. When you see a painting on the wall and it looks bugged out because you don't know what the fuck he thinking, because he ain't got no benches, no trees there, it's just a splash. The nigga that did it know what the fuck it is"

^^^ Ghost speaking the truth right there
    I just don't like you, thats all.

I don't know why I'm getting shitted on because I asked what I thought a verse means because of the song title. Then I'm arguing with Stans for like 2 pages that's bullshit,that's the shit that got my post count all high.All I asked was what does Rae verse means because every other clan member is on a topic, he doesn't sound like he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    I don't know why I'm getting shitted on because I asked what I thought a verse means because of the song title. Then I'm arguing with Stans for like 2 pages that's bullshit,that's the shit that got my post count all high.All I asked was what does Rae verse means because every other clan member is on a topic, he doesn't sound like he is.

nah b, i aint shitting on you at all, i was refering to some of the dudes shitting on rae's verse becuase it "doesn't make sense". I have no clue what Rae is saying in this verse, but whatever it is, it's ill as fuck

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    ok, so yall really think wu tang spit shit about nothin?!?!

aint wu said bare times they hate rappers who dont say anything, say shit cause it rhymes

every wu lyrics has a meaning
    ^^ co-sign

Ghostface himself has said that alot of his raps on Supreme Clientele were meaningless, so if you believe every single Wu lyric has a meaning you're just lying to yourself

exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    No it doesn't. I was told by a Deck fan named Bedlam who posted in this thread. What's so funny? Every Wu verse doesn't make sense you're one of those obessed fans.
    How dare you speak my name son

You're misquoting me, and you know it. I said all his verses on 36 Chambers don't have any meaning except just battle raps and bragging, besides CREAM. That doesnt mean they don't make sense, like Raekwon. Raekwon's shit isnt even battle raps or anything at all cuz its just utter nonsense that rhymes.

the GOD Bedlam has spoken

LOL Fuck you nigga.!!! J/K I'mma finish this later i just got madden 2007 and I'm blastin resident patient.