Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Decipher this Rae shit.....

Quote Originally Posted by Luminal View Post
    Ghostface himself has said that alot of his raps on Supreme Clientele were meaningless, so if you believe every single Wu lyric has a meaning you're just lying to yourself
    I already said ghostface on supreme clientele is the exception that proves the rule

Quote Originally Posted by Bedlam View Post
    How dare you speak my name son

You're misquoting me, and you know it. I said all his verses on 36 Chambers don't have any meaning except just battle raps and bragging, besides CREAM. That doesnt mean they don't make sense,
    Thank you

the rest of ur statement is debatable

but i dont care

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

I never said no meaning I'm talking about making sense dumbass niggaz.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

85 %ER

It's conjecture whenever you try to decipher rhymes like these, but here's my take on it.

Detonate that, pussy Massengil rap cleanse that
    -he's telling wack mc's to kill that nasty pussy ass rap

The kids rank, snatch collars off, while ridin off
    -He's high ranked, so ill he snatches chains nonchalantly

Float boat big boys, Oakland A's stashed away blades
    -I don't know

Ventilation let the sharks, ani-maze
    -He airs out biters

Somethin sheist like, seven butcher knives, rollin Rover style
    twice
    - he's shiesty as not just one butcher knife, but seven, rollin flyer than not just one range rover, but two

finger itchy like licehair fell out somethin to conquer
    -He's trigger happy as a motherfucker

stomp ya like that cat Blanca
    -He'll beat that ass worse than a giant, green, electric, brazillian monster with fangs and claws would

Toy Tonka truck ten carat on ya monsta
    - his jewelry weighs alot/expensive

Ring Rocky like fuck switch sides like water rides
    -His ring has many diamonds and he switches between wearing it on his left or right hand

The DAT bubble life preserve the other guys
    - His music saves lives

Now FUCK Y'ALL act wilda
    -mc's aren't as wild as he'd like them to be

The style wilda than a praying mantis
    Chillin like [*long inhale*]
    - The praying mantis is so raw it had an entire fighting style created after it. He's saying his style surpasses this.

Thnx for your contribute.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

People say they buy WU cd's for the lyrics. But nobody know what the hell Ghost & Rae talk about. Listen to the 'Supreme Clientele" and tell me what any of his verses mean. It's just a bunch of nonsense but it sounds smooth as fuck. Long live the WU.

Quote Originally Posted by emperorles View Post
    People say they buy WU cd's for the lyrics. But nobody know what the hell Ghost & Rae talk about. Listen to the 'Supreme Clientele" and tell me what any of his verses mean. It's just a bunch of nonsense but it sounds smooth as fuck. Long live the WU.
    true enuff but somehow the wu fanz r used to it n understand enuff ta go thru d trax...the uniform do mean alot

could that mean that whatever thats Oakland A's is, it could make big boys float like a boat after being killed with blades which later are hidden
    Last edited by g_flex; 10-05-2006 at 06:00 AM.

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by g_flex View Post
    true enuff but somehow the wu fanz r used to it n understand enuff ta go thru d trax...the uniform do mean alot

could that mean that whatever thats Oakland A's is, it could make big boys float like a boat after being killed with blades which later are hidden
    Nah, its nonsense.

Only rae knows what it really means. It made sense to him at one point or another.

This is a hot verse just bumping for the hell of it.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Rap IS poetry. Poems don't have to make sense to anyone else but the author and it just has to sound good to others. I don't see why people shit on rappers because they don't understand their lyrics.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by emperorles View Post
    Thats whats great about it. Sometimes I dont' even know what the fuck there sayin, then one day, im listenin, and i figure it out...that way, the music dont get played out so quickly. I listen to hip hop for flow, lyics and beats. Fuck hooks, i dont need em, they ruin songs most of the time.

WuTang is the Foundation smokebongoncliff's Avatar

He's just rhymin

Now yo yo, whattup yo, time is runnin out. It's for real though, let's connect politic - ditto. We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases. Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

wat song was this?

Quote Originally Posted by INS View Post
    Rap IS poetry. Poems don't have to make sense to anyone else but the author and it just has to sound good to others. I don't see why people shit on rappers because they don't understand their lyrics.
    co-sign.

I been sayin this for the longest.

And my brother always said that 9/10 times people don't like certain rappers because they don't understand them.

Peace.