Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NYC-Webster shows (17,18)

DJ /Tastemaker/Asskicker J-Ronin's Avatar

I'll be at all those joints with fire mixtapes. Also ladies, holla at me too if any of y'all read this. J-Ronin is single once again! LOL. Word.

peace
    -J
    ALL ELEMENTS vol. 12 hosted by M.O.P. out now!! - vol.11 hosted by Jadakiss in stores now
    www.twitter.com/jronin
    www.twitter.com/savkillz

deluxe luxury

I was at the show on the 17th and first of all I got myself tired and I was jumping up and down and pullin shit to my lungs and all that! I'm not applying Method Man's complaints to myself! haha

The show was great and I felt alot of energy. When ODB's mother came out the lights were turned off and everybody sang Can It Be All So Simple along to the music. That was a highlight for myself and for I know alot of other people not only for the fact that some of the words in the song describe shit in my life (yeah my pops..) but also because it was done in memory of ODB, one of the wildest MCs from the Wu family. They also played Shame on a Nigga, Brooklyn Zoo and Shimmy Shimmy Ya.

The highlights of the night were Ghostface Killah (he did some of my favorite verses such as Criminology, ICE WATER and Ice Cream off Cuban Linx and also 4th chamber off Liquid Swords), Cappadonna (came through mad strong, period...anyone remember Winter Wars???), Method Man (gave mad energy on stage and on the crowd...shadowboxin was ill), Raekwon (they played a few songs off Cuban Linx for all the drug dealers and weed smokers, etc, such as Glaciers of ice, Incarcerated Scarfaces and others mentioned already), RZA (always some kind of drink in hand just wilin out and kinda getting wild with the ugly girls too), Inspectah Deck (thanks for kickin off Triumph AND For Heavens Sake with that sick shit Deck!), U-God (along with INS sort of lower key but the verses they spit were some of the most memorable, at least for me..smoke the lye smoke the boom!), GZA (besides his son throwing mad shit out into the crowd, GZA was on point duelin with the iron mic. that's whats up), Masta Killa (his name still suits him..he also let us hear a new track off his album with the three Wu kids).

Obviously some members had more time than others but they were all on point in delivery. Overall i'd say, Ghostface Killah, Raekwon and Method Man got the most play followed close by the RZA who was in control sometimes. But without a doubt my whole shit of the night was when Ghostface came on with some old soul music. I was moving in slow motion during that! Cherchez Laghost and Back Like That was off the hook too! I thought some girls pussy hurt after it got rammed with that mic...Anyone see that?

I'll end it here...Maybe i'll think of more later and post it if people are interested. There's always more.

aka, IRONROBE, WhiteFang

Quote Originally Posted by Chris79 View Post
    I went to the show on the 18th with Lord Jamar

Method Man said some shit about the crowd on the 17th and how it sucked ass.....and the crowd that night was so much better.....but I took that as a generic statement....I see now though after a few comments that he wasnt joking

The show was great....I know Rza hasnt shown up for past shows on this tour but he would NEVER NEVER NEVER live it down if he didnt show up for a NYC show (unless it was a real emergency or something)

Here are my pictures:
    http://wutang81806.shutterfly.com/action/

You can telll where I was based upon the angles of the pics haha....for some reason, at one point in the show, I was so close to Rza that I wanted to ask why he never put out the Tekitha album.....I'm sore bout that lol

LOL, you got part of me in pic #8, and I'm in the background in a few other shots.
    "Knowing ignorance is strength."
    "Ignoring knowledge is ignorance"
    Tao Te Ching, by Lao Tsu

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

G,

Yeah I saw you outside really early…I was near the beginning of the line waiting for the doors to open…saw you showing some t-shirts to the girl who run’s Raekwon’s website or something?

Any chance I can buy those shirts off you?....also, I bought a shirt at the merch table afterwards but it’s too small…any chance I can exchange it for a larger size?....I didn’t wear it…I looked at it when I got home and realized it was definitely too small for me

Thanks for any help you can give me man!

Quote Originally Posted by J-Ronin View Post
    I'll be at all those joints with fire mixtapes. Also ladies, holla at me too if any of y'all read this. J-Ronin is single once again! LOL. Word.

peace
    -J
    You forever trying to holla at females.. you just live your life right now
    you got too much going on for yourself... there will be a time when
    she will come in your life unexpected.. and she will make you the happiest person in the world... yeah and Ill see your ass in NYC for your born day!
    JusticEquality™

ronin u live in the bush? sht, keep doin u...1