Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At Rock The Bells

Quote Originally Posted by milhouse75
    video is pretty large 360 mb, but it covers everything about the odb tribute and the steve-o incident..

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...2DEEDC17EAD03A
    propz and peace FAM... good lookin

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Quote Originally Posted by milhouse75 View Post
    also, i've never gotten VIP at a rock the bells event, but it doesnt' really seem worth it. a tiny backpack and 2 drinks? for 50 dollars more? 2 drinks maybe worth 20...(was 7 for a beer, 9 for hefinwizen, 11 for a mai tai) but yeah. either way, it was a good show.
    well when u look at all the things it was worth it, 100 dollar ticket which includes

Backpack-Prolly like 20-30 bucks, they didn't even sell it newhere i think
    T-shirts- A similiar shirt was 30 Bucks
    2 Drinks- They were a choice of 4 differnt kind of hennessy drinks which were ( dollars a pop.
    Vip Lounge- It was cool, got to watch Supernatural break the work record, had some couches to relax on, open to full bar, and the bleachers to the side of the stage.
    So if u were planning on getting ne of the things above it was def worth it, even tho i had to be in the crowd when Wu came.

Either way pure dopeness
    Remember when I long dicked you and broke your ovary?
    You crab bitch, chicken head hoe, eatin heros, i was the first nigga that had you watchin flicks by dinero.

WuTang is the Foundation smokebongoncliff's Avatar

^ word. if u went to rock the bells vip was the way to go

Now yo yo, whattup yo, time is runnin out. It's for real though, let's connect politic - ditto. We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases. Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

I went on that shit, I was standing for 14 hours just so i can keep my spot in the front, me n my friend were dizzy as fuck when Mosn talib came on, then the roots did some shit, but when the Wu came on, the whole crowd woke up... the crowd was flowin more then the clan, meth was the only one flowin, the whole clan was kickin back n watchin Meth do his thing with the rest of tha crowd. cappa was there, and that shit wit stevo was some nasty shit, lol

rza never did the signing though =(

v.i.p. would be a good idea, but they were too far from the stage... i didnt have no v.i.p., but shiit, the backpack is trash, n the shirt is 30 dollars, and they dont even have tall sizes, so fuck that, posters were 5 bucks, so i got some, n for 20 dollars you can get 5 drinks.... so it aint worth it

v.i.p was not the way to go

meth, red, planet asia and some other were jumpin into the crowd and shit, throwin their mixtapes n shit, v.i.p. doesnt get to see that shit up close.

Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by eVoL View Post
    fuck no
    50 bones for 1 GA ticket? suck my dick guerillaunion, fuckin hiphop capitalists

i knew that heat was gonna be horrendous, you know why? the corporates knew that the san bernadino sector is the cheapest area to rent, so they send everyone there.. instead of purchasing a set like LA staples center..

look at all the nerd rap guests
    wutang minus ODB will never be the same, plus the Wu is lyrically dead and raekwon is the one keepin em float

i aint hating. i'm jus giving construtive criticism

U complaining about $50??? Thatz not a bad ticket price for all of those performers. U figure Wu-tang clan alone could be a $50 tix. U gettin 8 emcess in 1 group alone, then Mos Def, Kweli, Immortal Tek, De la soul, Redman and Lauyrn Hill??? Aww com 'on man! That could easily be a $200 ticket for a show like that! Thatz massive! $50 iz a steal for that show! Stop being a chepsk8! Now the venue i can't commment on b/c i've never been there. I mean if its the same venue i seen on the dvd from '04 then i dunno? It looked like a half descent place? It had a rugged looked to it. I know it was probably hot as fuck with all those people in there. But at the same time who wantz to go see wu and sit down for the entire time like its a damn broadway show? U wanna wild out!
    Born intellectual...mind over matter...my mental splatter ya physical...so fast my movements are invisible...cut off the wingz to your trend...your not even that original

the one on the dvd was at the same location, except it was indoors inside a hangar/warehouse type building. i believe that the orange pavillion is an airfield of some sort.

i prefer the show indoors... cause it seems to be easier to see everything and it avoids the sunlight from the daytime, but the show i think gets bigger every year so they can't do it anymore. also i think that first year the fans really fucked up the place. also it was alot hotter, imagine 10,000 in an un-airconditioned building.

steve o is a gross dude. 50 bucks aint bad at all to see all that. and yo, supernatural freestyled for 9 hours? i dont believe that man. id have to see it to believe it. it would suck so bad if it went on for nine hours and hed be repeatin stuff. dude would have to piss or something.
    through songs i write, my wrongs i right
    if you wanna fight the power, get the power to fight