Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: steve-o and the wu!

FRESH FISH

yeah the more i think about this the more i realise how wrong it was and subsequently how right rae was. though im sure nothing was meant by it thgough steve o is an atention seeker. nevertheless things like this demean ODB as an artist and also the relvance of hip hop as a powerful musical tool. think about what his albums meant to you i know when i heard return... and being stuck on welfare it meant a shit load to me. then his mom comes out to see the tribute and the fans and how much it meant to them but steveos display shits on that. like imagine you as an astist die and your contribution is only worth a butt naked back flip. marvin gaye was crazy but if at a tribute concert if he came on and said for marvin im doing a gaye sommersault people would destroy him. like ghost said when biggie died they came out with biggie fries, it trivialises shit when dirty died they came out with the dirty sommersault.bullshit.

can someone answer me 2 things ?

1. why is RZA there on the video when niggas was saying he was absent ?

2. can someone post the video where steve-o apoligizes to cherry jones & the crowd ?

thnx

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
    can someone answer me 2 things ?

1. why is RZA there on the video when niggas was saying he was absent?
    two different shows think rza was there at the first not the second

yea that was disrespectful even tho homeboy didnt mean it like that
    i can believe meff was like w.e. and gave him props but i guess he
    understood that stevo was just playing

"this doods a crack head man. doods on heroin"-rae
    " I'm too ill/ I represent Park Hill/ See my face on the twenty dollar bill/ Cash it in, and get ten dollars back/
    The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
    "

yeah, i think that the steve-o incident only became a big deal because ODB's mom was there. Thats why it was disrespectful, she was prolly in shock. The circumstance woulda been different if she wasn't there. Like initially no one really is pissed about it, then they prolly saw here reaction or talked to her which stir up the anger. But nontheless steve-o shoulda none, but was too fucked up to realize it
    Remember when I long dicked you and broke your ovary?
    You crab bitch, chicken head hoe, eatin heros, i was the first nigga that had you watchin flicks by dinero.

steve o is a retard
    hes seriously mentally deranged
    he has to understand that people at a wu show came to see wu, and probably dont even watch jackass, even if they did, its like fuckin wu tang
    id love rae to have got him in a headlock and drop kicked him or sumthin
    that woulda been funny

L~>1<~NKS

Thanks Dynamite -

Man Fuck That Knucklehead. And What The Fuck Is Mef Doin Co-signin To That Shit!?!

I Never Liked Steve-o, That Sucka Was In My Nfl 2k5 Football Game 2 - Got Damn He's One Irratating Mothafucka.

Castrate And Abate This Nigga Fo' Real.

look, at shows you have broads showing their titties all the time, but when a guy shows something, it's upsetting. Come on, don't do that double standard(if you're uncomfortable-why?-afraid you're not as man as him?) -its a show- His Moms knows what can happen-as her son was a wild man. Steve o does that all the time-its almost expected. It's nothing-then get rid of the broads and then maybe I'd have some sympathy, but nada here. Steve O was doing him- just as chicks are that expose themselves-they want attention and getting naked gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
    look, at shows you have broads showing their titties all the time, but when a guy shows something, it's upsetting. Come on, don't do that double standard(if you're uncomfortable-why?-afraid you're not as man as him?) -its a show- His Moms knows what can happen-as her son was a wild man. Steve o does that all the time-its almost expected. It's nothing-then get rid of the broads and then maybe I'd have some sympathy, but nada here. Steve O was doing him- just as chicks are that expose themselves-they want attention and getting naked gets it.
    cause tits look better then dicks

^^^only to men. I'm not interested in seeing titties and would rather see a naked dude.

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
    ^^^only to men. I'm not interested in seeing titties and would rather see a naked dude.

even if his penis is some centimetre peter

steves a fagggggg

so glad rae sonned him.. any seen his interview where he says nigga all the time?

any1 have this video footage? the ones ive seen are real bad and the audio cuts in and out.

Did anyone think Steve-O was going to show up in a tux and sing Amazing grace or something?
    "You love to love to love, and you hate to hate to hate!!"

You are not your job Tyler Durden's Avatar

I didn't actually expect this to be true. I still cant see that second youtube vid though