Thread: Detroit show!! Aug 13

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Just got back from the WU show in Detroit....HOLY SHIT. One of the best nights I can remember.

Seeing RZA was the best cause I heard he wasent gonna show up. He is my fav. WU member, and even got to shake his hand and made some small talk wit him after the show on the stage.

Masta Killa was...masta killa. Most of the time sittin out in the back, lookin like he didnt wanna b there. Altho he did put it down nice on 'One blood under W'.

Meth was insane. Went into the crowd atleast 5 times. And once standing on some fans hands.

Ghostface was the shit. On point, and def. put it down. The place erupted when he did the incarcerated scarfaces/criminology set. He had like 100 girls on stage for 'Back like that'.

U God got in the mix. Got to spit a few verses. I also met him, really cool dude.

GZA looked like he was totally fucked up. High as fuck. He put it down nice, spittin a few tracks from 'Liquid Swords".

INS was cool. Up front with Ghost and Meth most of the time.

Raekwon is short as fuck. Lol. He was tight tho. Def put it down.

Cappadonna was in the back most of the time, but still added in on every track.

Mathematics was on point.

Overall tonite was crazy. After the show I copped 2 badass T-shirts. One for OB4CL2 with Rae sittin wit a big pile of Coke, and nose all fucked up. And another that had all the classic WU albums on the front.(altho for some reason Lex Diamond and Immobilarity are on it....yea....)

I was RIGHT IN FRONT of the stage most of the time, so that also helped the fact that the show was hot. AND, this fight broke out next to me wit these 2 dudes.

"Meth was insane. Went into the crowd atleast 5 times. And once standing on some fans hands"

those fans were my two boys!!! and I was on the side with my one up in a black and white ghostface/fishscale shirt...anyone see me?
    ..and I coulnt spot none of ya'll...but i tried

yeah last night was one to remember...oh and chene park tight ass hell...peace
    ...been hardcore since my Commodore

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/Nathaniel9