Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Detroit show!! Aug 13

damn..it's gonna be like a wu-corp rally out there...see ya'll sunday ..peace
    ...been hardcore since my Commodore

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/Nathaniel9

hopefully, i got a $250 house payment today with $210 in my pocket. Hmm I'm not sure what's gonna happen this weekend

Shogun Assassin Liquidswordsman's Avatar

i got paid today, haha........i need to get that purple tape t-shirt if it for sale.......taking off tomorrow for Detroit.......look for the Gza signed shirt in section 300 row 3 seat 13...........PE ace
    'A spade in the club with the heart to wear diamonds' GZA
    'Wizard of Clarks; Tony Oz' Ghostface

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
    usa was built on terrorism

aight, yeah i got paid but had like 30.5 hours in over 2 weeks...it kinda fucked me over. I work on houses so my hours are all over the place.

hellll yeah! Its been confirmed, I'll be there. Got the hotel booked n everything. So check for a dude I guess, u can see me on my myspace. It's lovely how things work out....

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Just got back from the WU show in Detroit....HOLY SHIT. One of the best nights I can remember.

Seeing RZA was the best cause I heard he wasent gonna show up. He is my fav. WU member, and even got to shake his hand and made some small talk wit him after the show on the stage.

Masta Killa was...masta killa. Most of the time sittin out in the back, lookin like he didnt wanna b there. Altho he did put it down nice on 'One blood under W'.

Meth was insane. Went into the crowd atleast 5 times. And once standing on some fans hands.

Ghostface was the shit. On point, and def. put it down. The place erupted when he did the incarcerated scarfaces/criminology set. He had like 100 girls on stage for 'Back like that'.

U God got in the mix. Got to spit a few verses. I also met him, really cool dude.

GZA looked like he was totally fucked up. High as fuck. He put it down nice, spittin a few tracks from 'Liquid Swords".

INS was cool. Up front with Ghost and Meth most of the time.

Raekwon is short as fuck. Lol. He was tight tho. Def put it down.

Cappadonna was in the back most of the time, but still added in on every track.

Mathematics was on point.

Overall tonite was crazy. After the show I copped 2 badass T-shirts. One for OB4CL2 with Rae sittin wit a big pile of Coke, and nose all fucked up. And another that had all the classic WU albums on the front.(altho for some reason Lex Diamond and Immobilarity are on it....yea....)

I was RIGHT IN FRONT of the stage most of the time, so that also helped the fact that the show was hot. AND, this fight broke out next to me wit these 2 dudes.

"Meth was insane. Went into the crowd atleast 5 times. And once standing on some fans hands"

those fans were my two boys!!! and I was on the side with my one up in a black and white ghostface/fishscale shirt...anyone see me?
    ..and I coulnt spot none of ya'll...but i tried

yeah last night was one to remember...oh and chene park tight ass hell...peace
    ...been hardcore since my Commodore

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/Nathaniel9

Any pics? Or no cameras were allowed?
    JusticEquality™

I only managed to get about 7 shots wit my camera phone, cause I would take one and the lighting fucked it up, so I only saved the best. Altho I did take about 15 videos.

i was there, seat 205 B right in the front....i was the white boy wearing a grey krew hoodie and a white ecko t-shirt...when meth came into the audience the last time he stood right next to me and my boy and he actually had to help hold meth up

I was the white boy with the black RIP ODB shirt on right up front. I didnt see anybody else with one on actually. Yeah I wanted to cop a shirt or two but they were like $30 and thats pretty much all I have till Friday. I'll post cell phone pics soon.

I was the white dude in the White Tee wit a Red fitted hat. Also in the front by the stage.

Do you have long hair 11th? I think I was right next to you to the left. Show was crazy. I shook Meth's hand twice when we jumped into the crowd a couple times. I seen those dudes get in the fight too. His girl was talkin more shit them him. The fucker was pissin me off with that gay shirt though. I was fucked up that show. Some mexican next to me passed me this shit, and man, there must have been heroin in that shit. I've smoked a lot of shit in my time, but this shit had me buggin. A had to cop a couple shirts too. I got the red classics one and the black puprle tape tee, that shit is nice.
    Last edited by pneumatic; 08-14-2006 at 10:58 PM.

Ohh, I forgot... Ryhmefest and Purple Gang put on a good show too. That shit was crazy when fest threw his shoes in the crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by tulipstheabbot View Post
    Do you have long hair 11th? I think I was right next to you to the left. Show was crazy. I shook Meth's hand twice when we jumped into the crowd a couple times. I seen those dudes get in the fight too. His girl was talkin more shit them him. The fucker was pissin me off with that gay shirt though. I was fucked up that show. Some mexican next to me passed me this shit, and man, there must have been heroin in that shit. I've smoked a lot of shit in my time, but this shit had me buggin. A had to cop a couple shirts too. I got the red classics one and the black puprle tape tee, that shit is nice.
    YEA that was me. The fight was funny cause the dude kinda faded away while his girl was yellin at the other dude.

I also got the Red classics tee which is badass.

Weed was bein passed around like crazy, altho we brought a few blunts of out own.