Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will this site be the same without Jordi?

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

me, well Father Time introduced me to the ONLINE world, b4 that i have never ever touched a computer to surf the net nor did i know how the shit worked.
    he kept burning cd's for me with crazy wu shit that i had no idea existed, i asked him where he been getting these joints from and he told me of a place called Wutangcorp.com, i thought the shit was ran by wu generals for wu Aalikes n such. need less to say i was worng, DEAD WRONG.

one day at his house he showed me his computer, he had an ill as alien ware joint, shit was ill as fuck, he showed me the site and asked him to make me a profile on here,
    i never logged on cuz i never owned a computer.
    ^this all happened on march 2007...

fast foward abt nine months, Father Time's older brother Jigsaw let me have his old 1999 sony vaios laptop...

43,519 posts later, here i am today....

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

How i found WTW : I was looking up wu-tang music in 2002. I was huge into it. I remember finding some site that listed all these wu-fam i had never heard of, i think it was like "5 elements of hiphop" or some nonsense. It linked to wutangworld. I'd go to that site to pray for news, which was basically "Legend of a Liquid Sword" updates. I eventually stumbled into the forums. I was a goon in real life but i didn't really go crazy on WTW at first. I started being an idiot once i realized how lame most of the euro-wu fans, and the diehard wu fans were when the LOTLS dropped. Me, i was into some songs, and i just remember all the super hardcore fans ranting and raving about how terrible the album is, and how it isnt true to the "wu sound" and "WHERE IS RZA!!!"... so i'd start trolling(it wasn't called this back then)... eventually Manny had my AIM name, and invited me to a AIM chat room where there was like 10 other WTW members. everyone was talking about different shit to either try and hi-jack or somehow ruin the forum. Benno was in this chatroom. I remember thinking "isnt that the dude from the show yourself thread that looked like a lame white wigger", he had a hat on or something. this was me being a non-confident 16 year old with "hate on everyone"-angst. but anyways i started doing that crap with you bros. I remember WTW shut down, and i migrated to WTC and i remember that this site had even MORE lame super wu fans. eventually someone linked me to sign up to the corpse, which i did, and landed the prized "user #69"... until Heat deleted my account... to be continued

~STRINGER

thanks , Heat. Ill be back after a minute and maybe answer this. I wanna see what Wooz says first.

I'm fixing to go to hear some kid DJ some Weezer songs. there's your stones, I'll be back for you to throw em LOL.

WOOZ SAID THIS

we should all type up the stories of how we found thecorpse. what our best memories are etc.. and then froth's wife can take them and do some arts and crafts and make a nice scrapbook out of it for everyone. I picture myself in 50 years, sitting around a coffee table with my grandson, sharing these stories and telling him the time i spent chatting with a pedophile rapist from holland and an illiterate mexican from new jersey were some of the best times of my life.

lol , whats Kyle been talkin bout?

Banned

Bring back that Dutch subforum
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.