Thread: Philly Concert problems

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default Philly Concert problems

is this in the wrong topic? anyways im hearing that they might cancel the show in philly due to the lack of ticket sales, this will be very fucked up. I also heard they might move it to the eletric factory.....i hope this isnt true.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

85 %ER

it cant be true cause i called the electric factory ticketmaster and piers festival and tla and they said its still on

Ok. cause I heard this from "insiders" thats why i asked.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Ok. cause I heard this from "insiders" thats why i asked.

What insiders u heard this from?
    Born intellectual...mind over matter...my mental splatter ya physical...so fast my movements are invisible...cut off the wingz to your trend...your not even that original

people that will be workin at the concert

85 %ER

they still havin it at the piers 1 i spoke to noha bcc road manager and he said they still having it there yo is there seats there or can anybody stand where ever they want i aint never been there

isnt BCC, JMT & Wu gonna be in the philly show??? oh FAUCK!!!

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

85 %ER

yea wu tang,the whole boot camp clik-ogc,heltah skeltah,smif n wessun,buckshot-redman,rakim,kid capri,rhymefest,jedi mind tricks,reef the lost cauze,this is a wu tang boot camp clik show cause bcc was going to have 2 shows in philly 1 on the 16th which is today at the first unitrian church down town somewhere and at the piers 1 but then they cancl the 16th and they just doing the piers 1 show.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

this concert is going to be crazy man. i havent really heard alot of promo on the radio around here. 100.3 the beat mentioned it, and power 99 said a few things..they really pumping this and 1 mixtape..ha ha..

yo i cant make it moms is actin real gay right now

I just copped my ticket. I'm coming all the way from New Haven, couldn't miss this one