Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: The Mothers and Fathers of All Civilization

civilisation started in africa... first rulers were black skinned... then came white...

so... that means we evloved lol .... to... white skins

Quote Originally Posted by RePz View Post
    civilisation started in africa... first rulers were black skinned... then came white...

so... that means we evloved lol .... to... white skins
    soryy but you got that shit all fucked up...we ain't "evolve" into no weak and wicked mothafukkkas - if anything we de-volved....and now it's time to revolve back to Alpha - the first....that means Black.

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse View Post
    u got that shit fucked up , u MIGHT be closer to the original man, but you and your kind are not the original man
    ummm...yes we are improved and fuckin more durable, more advanced form of the original man. You betta recognize - or don't, cause we love to fuck over mutahfukkkas who don't recognize.

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse View Post
    ya keep ego tripping...real righteous of you
    nigga, I was blessed wit this ego..you'd be tha last piece of shit to take it from me...It will never happen - pale or dark....neva!

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon View Post
    soryy but you got that shit all fucked up...we ain't "evolve" into no weak and wicked mothafukkkas - if anything we de-volved....and now it's time to revolve back to Alpha - the first....that means Black.

Do you realise just how plain stupid you sound saying shit like this ????

"De-Volved" for you to take a so called step back in evolution as I am assuming you mean by this statement then the blacks would have to come from the whites to begin with you stupid bitch. Saying shit like you did just lets people on here know that all you do on matters like this is talk out of your ass.

peace

Quote Originally Posted by Klawful View Post
    Do you realise just how plain stupid you sound saying shit like this ????

"De-Volved" for you to take a so called step back in evolution as I am assuming you mean by this statement then the blacks would have to come from the whites to begin with you stupid bitch. Saying shit like you did just lets people on here know that all you do on matters like this is talk out of your ass.

peace
    you cracked head split brain...I said no. Black is first. You shoulda learned that shit in elementary school.

Don't get mad at me cuz youz a fuckin retard....short busses and shit, you got that shit all fucked up like I said.

I know in your own twisted reality you are a rational human being but saying that one race is superior to another is being racist.

And I dont see you doing much more than that.

If you are up on here typing up shit like that how are you any less racist than the kkk.

who the hell types Youz, Its not a real life conversation you have the time to type out You are. and I personaly don't have any problem with my IQ.

and I'm always mad at you cuz youz a racist bitch.

can you catch that one between the ears, you display racism. youz a racist little bitch.

c'mon whoz a racist little bitch? youz a racist little bitch, thats right.
    now say it with me, whoz a racist little bitch? whoz a racist little bitch?

I know in your own twisted reality you are a rational human being but saying that one race is superior to another is being racist.

And I dont see you doing much more than that.

If you are up on here typing up shit like that how are you any less racist than the kkk.
    Worry bout yo own FUCKED UP reality...the KKK sticks it to pussy bitches like you everyday. This the internet I gives a fuck what you say.

who the hell types Youz, Its not a real life conversation you have the time to type out You are. and I personaly don't have any problem with my IQ.

and I'm always mad at you cuz youz a racist bitch.

can you catch that one between the ears, you display racism. youz a racist little bitch.

c'mon whoz a racist little bitch? youz a racist little bitch, thats right.
    now say it with me, whoz a racist little bitch? whoz a racist little bitch?

lmao...at least you made me smile....

I am two things at this moment.

Curious as to how the KKK sticks it to me and Happy that I could spread a little joy into your world.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon View Post
    Uhmmm since when does de-evolution comes about when new technologies are created an state of mind increases to higher form of intelligance. Unless you consider praying to rocks an dieing at the age of 28 to be "evolved".

Whites are the dominate culture, they took over when they moved out of Africa an stopped playing with sticks an hutts.
    Last edited by RePz; 09-25-2006 at 11:27 AM.