Thread: The Society Of Invisibles

aka Dr. HappyHorseShit ironmantis's Avatar

Default The Society Of Invisibles

This is one hell of a nice album, if anyone hasn't heard it yet, I recommend getting it.

It's a brilliant album with banging beats and dope lyrics.

peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

Veteran Member

Some of the beats are the best I heard in years

Who Did The Production On It?

def jux cats? or did they just sign to babygrande?
    If I Offend You .. Fuck You I Intend To ..

FRESH FISH

word...these cats are from arizona...i been spinnin' this joint for a minute...it's definately got nice production...some horrorcore type lyrics...

Straight Outta PHX

First group outta my hometown to sign to a big indie label. Tell the truth, I haven't got it yet, but I'm still plannin' on it.
    In the world I see, you're stalking elk through the damp canyon forest around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty carpool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Their beats are crazy but they sound too much like a cross between non phixion and jmt but nowhere near as good on the mic.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Veteran Member

The producers deserve to be working with more high profile mc's although Society of Invisibles are pretty decent lyricists. Some of the production is mind-blowing.

aka Dr. HappyHorseShit ironmantis's Avatar

I've got to say Hack Pack is one of the best songs i've heard in a while, Great beat with horror themed lyrics.

peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

dudes are mad fucking great. Also look at their myspace page (www.myspace.com/tsoi), that they are highly influnced by WU

Are these dudes still around?

^^TReBeats released a double album in 2012 http://www.discogs.com/Society-Of-In...elease/6113443
    I think that's about it
    their FB page is still up and running https://www.facebook.com/tsoitv
    Retired.

i think this guy Gutta who went solo is in that group too he did a album with BSBD

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

If you are a fan of hard rhymes and hard tracks, you are doing a great disservice to yourself by not owning Heads Will Roll, all with the exception of one of the tracks is produced by Blue Sky Black Death, so you know what the beats are about.

I've never heard their albums but they used to open sometimes for Wu and JMT in Phoenix. They'd usually get booed off the stage for being awful.
    Love thy neighbor