Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: T-ribe vs. Dusk (BATTLE COMP FINAL)

Default T-ribe vs. Dusk (BATTLE COMP FINAL)

Right, this is it, the final to see who reigns supreme.....the prize, a sig in recognition of being the best....

The final will be 2 rounds with Dusk spitting first in round 1, and T-ribe dropping first in round 2......the verses should be 20 lines in length......

The voting must be a bar by bar break down as this is the final and i'm expecting those that battled in the comp to vote, otherwise yall are bitches.......and yes it is first to 5 votes, open voting, i will determine whether votes should be ignored for dickriding, poor explainations etc....

So thats all ya need to know.....get those verses in within the next three days......

no offense but sum1 else should be facin dusk
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

No respect!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luther Large View Post
    ill take that as a compliment

Quote Originally Posted by T-ribe View Post
    No respect!!

nah son it aint even like that you nice i just honestly think there is cats in here whos a little better ive seen sum of your battles and they pretty good

and dusk yeah it was sorta a compliment we both in the top 5 homie
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

VernakuLa

top 5 homie
    wouldnt say top five.....but near ur nice with the writtens

no disagreement there LL, im spittin tomoro,aslong as ribe is awake we can finish by tuesday the latest

Right LL your not allowed to vote in this battle, it seems you've already decided who will win it, just accept the results as they are and dont flood this thread with bullshit like "i'm in the top five", maybe concentrate on your own writing ability instead of bitching and dickriding Dusk....

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Right LL your not allowed to vote in this battle, it seems you've already decided who will win it, just accept the results as they are and dont flood this thread with bullshit like "i'm in the top five", maybe concentrate on your own writing ability instead of bitching and dickriding Dusk....
    dickriding? why u comin off like a bitch for? i will definetly vote fairly on this battle but i just feel ive seen dusks abilities and ribes abilities and i think i know who might win thats all i'm sayin so quit catchin emotions you faggot

- AZ

Transalation: OH Dusk your nuts or so swollen, please bust in my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    ill take that as a compliment
    Transalation: Oh yeah open your mouth you little bitch.

nah son it aint even like that you nice i just honestly think there is cats in here whos a little better ive seen sum of your battles and they pretty good

and dusk yeah it was sorta a compliment we both in the top 5 homie
    Transalation: Sorry tribe, you got a big dick but, there are just so many longer, harder cock's in here to suck. Iv'e seen you fuck a few down, but I'd rather be hit by Dusk's big sweaty thing.

and dusk, I want you to come inside me this time.

dickriding? why u comin off like a bitch for? i will definetly vote fairly on this battle but i just feel ive seen dusks abilities and ribes abilities and i think i know who might win thats all i'm sayin so quit catchin emotions you faggot
    Translation: I've sucked off Dusk before and I know his semen is absolutley delcious. I've seen T-ribe's semen, but never tasted it, and don't really want to taste it because I'm in love with dusk's shiny totem pole. Oh god i'm such an emotional faggot myself I have to call others emotional faggots, when really I just want dusk to Pull out of my ass bust in my face!
    Last edited by Jesus Christ; 08-14-2006 at 08:46 AM.

Slippy's wylin out haha. CS is always down to ride for his homies.(no homo)

Support the Real. Click HERE

Yo.....LUTHOR LARGE

Quit sending me Private Messages, if I siad something that hurt your feelings you should cease from acting like an emotional dick riding faggot.

Lol,im not catching emotions im just trying to run the comp fairly and if you got a problem with that and feel the need to bitch about it i dont really care.....anyway i wont count your vote,the whole comp you winged and complained about the voting and how i changed the rules up,plus you didn't bother voting once after you were eliminated......pathetic

Get them verses in people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Lol,im not catching emotions im just trying to run the comp fairly and if you got a problem with that and feel the need to bitch about it i dont really care.....anyway i wont count your vote,the whole comp you winged and complained about the voting and how i changed the rules up,plus you didn't bother voting once after you were eliminated......pathetic
    yo if u aint noticed i havent been here much latley which has to do with me not voting yet even though i'm willing to and have the time now and never did i wine or complain i just simply questioned the way you ran the comp cuz it sucked

- AZ