Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I need TWO Desktop Backgrounds...Who's Down for the job?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default I need TWO Desktop Backgrounds...Who's Down for the job?

I need some hot shit for my desktop and I have 2 backgrounds in mind (Maybe 3) But I definitely have two.

1) A collage of Wu-Tang/Killa Beez albums that I select
    2) A collage of Wu-Tang/Killa Beez artists that I select
    3) A Collage of Hip-Hop Artists I select

Who's Down? I don't want no regular shit, I want this shit to look nice as fuck. I want heads to turn. Can I please get someone to do this. Someone with top skills NO BEGINNERS.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

anybody?
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

i know you dont know who the fuck i am but trust i am half decent, i respond because i am interested in doing this for myself as well...
    you should look for images of artists you might want, pshopping something is one thing, but collecting all the images for a collage is difficult task in itself

what size are you looking for the average 17 or do you got widescreen.. SPECIFICS NEGGA

LOL ok
    My Screen Resolution is 1280x800

for the first one I wanted these albums:
    36 Chambers
    Tical
    Dirty Version
    OBFCL
    Liquid Swords
    Ironman
    Aka the rugged child
    6 feet deep
    Lost generation
    pick sickle shovel
    Wu-Forever
    Silent Weapons for quiet wars
    Heavy Mental
    Pillage
    The Last shall be first
    swarm vol. 1
    The Sting
    Elements (Sunz of man)
    Beneath the surface
    Tical 2000
    Supreme Clintele
    Bullet proof wallets
    Pretty Toney
    Fishscale
    8 Diagrams
    Iron Flag
    The W
    Immobalarity
    OBFCL2
    Uncontrolled Substance
    Manifesto
    Golden Armz Redemption
    Dopium
    No Said Date
    Bobby Digital In stereo
    BOAP
    Fair, Love, War
    Dirty Weaponry
    Heist of the century
    Wu-Syndicate
    The greatest story never told
    Granddaddy Flow
    Black August
    The Offering
    Freedom of Speech
    Best of 740 Vol. 1
    Renaissance Child
    Chamber Music
    Wu-Massacre

Call that shit "Cream of the Crop" with beez swarming on it...lol

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Here u go bro

Let me know if that resolution is ok, I can tweak a few things if you need.

PEACE

Perfect.

that shyts dope homeboyyyy..........

Yo Lex did you start this yet? Are you gonna start it? LOL

hmm.. you know I passed by this thread a few times and I want to see the finished product but that list of album covers makes my dick retreat like a frightened tortoise..

just to clarify, you'd like all them album covers lined up in perfect sequence, I mean not like in order but side by side to the edges of the screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Lugor View Post
    hmm.. you know I passed by this thread a few times and I want to see the finished product but that list of album covers makes my dick retreat like a frightened tortoise..

just to clarify, you'd like all them album covers lined up in perfect sequence, I mean not like in order but side by side to the edges of the screen?
    You said you were up for the task. And to answer your question, NO. I want a collage type background (look it up if you don't know what I mean) I don't want each album side by side from left to right, if that was the case I would've did this in Paint myself. I already posted what I wanted a few posts above.

well I mean, a collage can refer to both a bunch of side by side images, and then what I imagine you want for at least the killabees collage which is, cutout images of each person blended together sort of like q-tips afroo in this cover

I dont really know how I would accomplish this with album covers unless every jagged corner was visible which is something that would bother me. Looking at this cover motivates me to do this with wu artists though maybe I should do that instead lol whaddya think?

The cover edges dont need to be visible, just enough to see what albums they are..
    http://www.walruscomix.com/rollovers/collage.jpg

be creative..

aight. i'll commit myself to it, and hopefully in the next few days i'll have something to show for.

I might not follow that list down to a tee, but im sure you'll be happy with what I put in.

How is it coming along?

It isnt complete I didnt even put HALF of what you said lol plus the placing of the covers isnt perfect I just wanted to try some effects out before handling so many files, but yea this is what came out for first attempt. Let me know if you like the way its heading