Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [[[Graphic Section Rules]]]

^^updated

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

How bout creating a standard size for people to go by. I see a lot of excessively large sigs on here. Maybe create a maximum pixel size or something. Just a thought tho...

"The game is to be sold, not to be told"

True but I wouldn't like to go by just one size, rather a max. at the most. I try to use one size for my signatures but if I have to, I'll make it a little bigger. I've been to sites where only one size is allowed and hated it. Thats asking too much in my opinion. I think one standard size would be a better fit for the showdowns.

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

there used to be a script that regulated signature sizes... i believe it is actin up now so once it gets fixed the old rules concerning signatures will go back into effect.

And what was the rule for singatures?

No, I wasn't saying keep everything one size. Just a max pixel limit. Meaning you can make your sig any size but cant be bigger than 400 x 150 or something like that. I didnt realize there was a script for it so its probably no big deal. I wasn't tryin to ask for too much, just some uniformity. My bad for any confusion.

STYLE

i'm just looking but....

Shiz36
    Graphically Inclined

vatican?

'Section 9'

Maybe he had his post count reset...

c'mon homie. why you gotta go and call somebody out like that? ummm, FYI, vatican status isn't only based on posts but when you joined the forum as well. i used to post a shitload back in the day when I was young and sitting at home with nothing to do. but then the site took a complete revamp and shit got reset. at the same time i graduated from college and started a career. i check this site almost every day to see whats going on and shit. just cause i dont take the time to post, dont give you the right to call me out like that.

besides, ask any vatican member from the old school how much this forum has changed and you'll know what i'm talking bout. THAT was the reason for the creation of the vatican section. for the people who actually want discussions and not bullshit. for us fans who remember going to the store the day 36 chambers released and bumpin that shit hard. for fans who couldnt wait for the next U-WU newsletter. for fans who coulnd't wait for premieres of Wu videos on YO! MTV Raps. most cats on here were still suckin their moms titties when this was goin on.

but then again, you joined in AUGUST 2007. you haven't even been a member for a full fucking year yet, you wouldn't know the evolution of wucorp.com yet you gonna question an older god's status.

from one graphic artist to another, i was going to compliment your artwork, but instead all i'll say is...

HI HATER
    Last edited by Shiz36; 07-23-2008 at 08:19 PM. Reason: spelling

'Section 9'

Naw, he wasn't disrespectful, no need for that... he was just curious.

No hate was intended I think...

It was no disrespect meant Shiz.

but damn you went off on him lol

I know, my bad. I didn't mean to go so hard. I hope there was no disrespect intended. It just struck me as odd that he would post that tho. Dude has some talent. Good eye for composition and color. I've been wanting to get into 3D graphics, just have no time to play anymore. Shit, I've been rockin the same sig for I don't even know how long. I'll get around to posting some stuff sooner or later. This is by far my favorite forum/thread on the web to visit. Nothing better than art, music and wu tang...

Amen to that.

Amen!
    Hello this is me ruca I'm not the same person that you used think so.

I'm actually strong a spiritually person and I'm also christian