Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So Last night I FUCKIN SAW WU AND...

Yeah I was chillen with cappa in the alley for a minute said peace to deck.
    everyone was there!
    JusticEquality™

Oztradamus

Saw them in the alley too, but I was too tired to go say waddup to them.. Didn't get home till 5.a.m

I didn't see any fellow Wu-Corp members..

Damn that must have been some big ass alley, how many of you were down there?

BIG L Rest In Peace

I didnt see you Oz.. but a few other corp members saw me.. of course
    they were too scared to say anything to me.. suckkazz
    JusticEquality™

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by smokebongoncliff View Post
    yeah i was for sure there too. i had cappa sign a 5 dollar bill for me. ha. and he told me "you need a marker son" cause i only had this shitty pen that didnt hardly work. it was unreal how dude was just chillin against the wall and i was able to walk up and talk to him. i mean if i had a camera i coulda taken a picture with every member of the wu. they were right in front of us. made eye contact and shit. but i didnt wanna act a fool so i just stood there. if i could go back i woulda walked rite up to the rza and shook his and and thankd him for makin it to chicago. shoulda got all there graphs and shit. that was really a once and a lifetime shot. i fucked up.
    I saw you, you were standing a couple feet in front of me.. I was like who's this kid getting money signed? hahahhaa

None of you guys saw inspectah snapping on that mexican kid? I was standing right by his side..

The alley was just a regular chicago alley... nothing special..

Default lame ass North Westside bangers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bergs View Post
    It was one of the best nights of my life... Just seeing all 9 generals at once was a dream but then method man takes his fitted hat off and tosses it in the crowd.. My boy grabbed it who was standing next to me... After the concert I go to this dark ass chicago alley and I just see raekwon walking.. He's fuckin short as hell but anyway I went up and gave him a hug and asked when OBFCL2 is comin out and he said "soon my nigga"... Then i'm chillin waiting for some more members to come out and I look right next to me and deck is just chilling there trying to blend in with the crowd and shit... I got him to sign my shirt and as he's doing that some mexican guy with this gang comes up and starts talking shit... Telling deck to slap me or something... Deck just snapped, he went crazy... He was like slap who you little bitch and the guy was like chicago nigga i got my block here.. Deck just goes I'll burn your fuckin block to the ground.. So me and my boys are there with deck backing him up against this gang of fuckin mexicans.. Shit was crazy deck was talking about he was gonna go to jail and shit... Telling us to watch his back.. Then cappa came out got his autograph.. masta and meth came out.. What a fuckin crazy night.. CHillin with wu members in a suspect ass chicago alley..
    Thats wack and make tha Chi look weak. People gon come to tha show then talk shit to INS in a alley. If you came you must be a fan so don't hate. I'm glad I don't ganagbang nomore grew out that shit years ago. Thats why brothers don't always wanna holla after tha show U got lames that hate on others fame. They ripped tha show big up tha whole WU. If U wanna put Tha Chi on tha map ( cuz We already are ) then put us on for summin real like showin love . And big up to Streetlife And cappa for shakin our hands showin love .
    Last edited by Comptilla; 10-30-2006 at 11:23 PM.
    Yo!

ha... dude said gave him a hug...

man I wuda gave dapz kid... then grabbed tha burner backed up DECK..
    fucc sum BS...real talk.

WuTang is the Foundation smokebongoncliff's Avatar

I saw you, you were standing a couple feet in front of me.. I was like who's this kid getting money signed? hahahhaa

None of you guys saw inspectah snapping on that mexican kid? I was standing right by his side..

The alley was just a regular chicago alley... nothing special..
    lol you know i had to get somthin signd man. that shit was dope

Now yo yo, whattup yo, time is runnin out. It's for real though, let's connect politic - ditto. We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases. Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

Yeah there weren't that many people in the back alley, it was just casual, like really quiet, maybe why no one had the courage to say nething. It just seems that there were lots of people there, but i guess its all the tru wu-fans who come to this site.
    Remember when I long dicked you and broke your ovary?
    You crab bitch, chicken head hoe, eatin heros, i was the first nigga that had you watchin flicks by dinero.

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Sounds fucking dope

[quote=Luther Large;548085]
    Quote Originally Posted by tical2000 View Post

lol same thing i was thinkin..........pretty homo if u ask me
    well since he can hug another man with having homosexual thoughts, and sex wasn't what came to his mind when he did it, he's not gay, in fact i got respect. As for you, you HEAR of a man hugging a man and the first thing that came to your mind was sex? hmmmm

whats wrong with giving a hug.. yall niggas is mad petro man.. bunch of homophobic muhfuckas..

FRESH FISH

Didn't know the word hug would of got so many people worked up as shit... I gave him a dap and a half hug pat on the back... all you guys know what that is..

I still can't believe no one saw Deck snap... Fuckin crazy I've never seen anyone so intense going off like that... He was so chill and laid back then all of a sudden going king kong and shit...

WuTang is the Foundation smokebongoncliff's Avatar

yea wow i dindt see it. i was in another world tho man

Now yo yo, whattup yo, time is runnin out. It's for real though, let's connect politic - ditto. We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases. Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

Didn't know the word hug would of got so many people worked up as shit... I gave him a dap and a half hug pat on the back... all you guys know what that is..

I still can't believe no one saw Deck snap... Fuckin crazy I've never seen anyone so intense going off like that... He was so chill and laid back then all of a sudden going king kong and shit...
    hes a killa hilla meng.. its in his nature to regulate.