Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So Last night I FUCKIN SAW WU AND...

damn seems like everyone on this site gets to meet the wu. i tried getting were everyone was chillin by the tour buses at the philly show and some big ass security guard slamed me into an SUV. I snuck around the gates only made it like 20 feet before i got busted.

Quote Originally Posted by bergs View Post
    Just seeing all 9 generals at once was a dream
    yeah. must have been a dream cuz odb is dead so there´s only 8 left right?

dedicated to wu tang

9 includes cappa
    Remember when I long dicked you and broke your ovary?
    You crab bitch, chicken head hoe, eatin heros, i was the first nigga that had you watchin flicks by dinero.

haha. Thats fucking hilarious. On some shit the Wu is full of some humble ass mother fuckers man.

L~>1<~NKS

Not Surprised - Back On Memorial Day '03 In Sobe, Me And Mine Saw Deck Walkin W/ 2 Birds Hand In Hand, Jus Them 3 That Nigga Was Blunted To The Head Eyez Blood Shot W/ A Black N Mild In Hiz Grill... Dood Walks Through The Crowd Like It Ain't A Thing.... We Shouted "peace Deck!!!" That Niggaz Like "wu Tang Wu Tang"

Got Damn Right Decks Gutta... Them Fuckhead Cliques Wanna Ruin A Good Night??? Shit I Woulda Gone 2 Jail Right Along Wit Em And That's Real!

Quote Originally Posted by bergs View Post
    It was one of the best nights of my life... Just seeing all 9 generals at once was a dream but then method man takes his fitted hat off and tosses it in the crowd.. My boy grabbed it who was standing next to me... After the concert I go to this dark ass chicago alley and I just see raekwon walking.. He's fuckin short as hell but anyway I went up and gave him a hug and asked when OBFCL2 is comin out and he said "soon my nigga"... Then i'm chillin waiting for some more members to come out and I look right next to me and deck is just chilling there trying to blend in with the crowd and shit... I got him to sign my shirt and as he's doing that some mexican guy with this gang comes up and starts talking shit... Telling deck to slap me or something... Deck just snapped, he went crazy... He was like slap who you little bitch and the guy was like chicago nigga i got my block here.. Deck just goes I'll burn your fuckin block to the ground.. So me and my boys are there with deck backing him up against this gang of fuckin mexicans.. Shit was crazy deck was talking about he was gonna go to jail and shit... Telling us to watch his back.. Then cappa came out got his autograph.. masta and meth came out.. What a fuckin crazy night.. CHillin with wu members in a suspect ass chicago alley..

HAHA awesome story, wish wu tang would come to the uk so i could see em.

they are man october 7th, pm me man

GENERAL WISE

Lol @ hate for mexicans,
    deck would never trip like that, i know him cause we used to shoot dice together. Dude Cheated so i ratted him out to the cops thats how he went to jail.