• average

48 16.84%
  • mediocre

15 5.26%
  • wack

9 3.16%
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Method Man - 4-21 The Day After

Didn't like Fall Out, Let's Ride and 4 ever... Ya'Meen was aiight... The rest is fire =) 8.5/10 =)

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

FRESH FISH

This album is fucking hot to death... There are some fucking outstanding tracks on this... That Redman joint is fuckin crazy...

this is a good fucking album man, more than worth the money, im definitely going to cop it. meth pulled a ghost by putting his own sound together and ending up with some quality product. it got something for everyone - not everyone is a wu-tang underground head, so he hit those people off too. and even though i don't love every song, meth put his work in on every track and the album is about lyrics and flow. he came out there to prove something, and with like 13 years in the game, im surprised anyone can sound as hungry as he does on this album. meth is one of the best to EVER do it, imo. if i had to rate it, it gotta get a 8.5/10, meth really pounded this one out.

on a side note, noone should want to rhyme after raekwon, man, he's been too ill lately. ins, fisk, and even ugod (on glide, even though hes not mentioned) came off. i like street, and he did his part, but he could've come nicer, i think. all in all, though, definitely a satisfying project, i can appreciate this one...

PRODIGAL SUN

ahh i cant wait 2 lisen 2 this
    is there a dvd with the album or not ?

wow... this is what bein a wu-tang fan's all about...

The Glide... wooooo.... damn, people are gonna start jumpin back on the wagon

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

I will wait till it drops but glad you dudes are giving it props

after a blip it looks like meth is back

damn this album, apart for like 3 tracks, is str8 crack!
    but im not gonna listen to it anymore, imma wait for the retail, cous this shit is worth my money!

People need to go buy this shit when it drops.

When Def Jam see its selling, they'll put more Sermon/RZA tracks on future Meth LP's. If it DONT sell, they'll take care of Meths album like they did with Prequal and we wont have a nice album. Buy that shit and delete it from your computer!

BIG L Rest In Peace

GENERAL WISE

5 mics

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers View Post
    People need to go buy this shit when it drops.

When Def Jam see its selling, they'll put more Sermon/RZA tracks on future Meth LP's. If it DONT sell, they'll take care of Meths album like they did with Prequal and we wont have a nice album. Buy that shit and delete it from your computer!
    i d/l and burn albums like its my day job but i am MOST DEFINITLY buying this album.. no doubt about it.. i mean damn.. the 3 songs that everbody doesnt like im feelin.. EVEN 4 ever(the chick can sing but her voice is kinda ehh)..

FUCKING BUY THIS ALBUM YOU MUTHAFUCKAS!!

[chinese lady] hurry up and buy! [chinese lady]

edit: if you want another reason to spend the couple of bucks on the album heres a good one(a very good one)..... u want real music to come back, u want wu tang to come back? this is on def jam. meth's on a major label, if this album explodes like it should everyone(including the radio) will have to follow suit.
    Last edited by trinking; 08-16-2006 at 05:04 PM.

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

5 Mics

this is the best album ive heard in awhile lyrically and im lovin the production too...my favorite tracks are 4:20, say, is it me, and gotta have it

This Is Pissing Me Off, My Source For Albums Has The Link But The Link Is Dead......im So Fukin Mad

Why are people saying that one track is exactly like Skrilla? The arrangement as well as the drums is entirely different, it's like how Shadowboxin Fast Shadow and Throw Your Flag Up are all sampled from the same shit but flipped differently. Besides ODB's album was never even released.

I already deleted the album after listening to it twice, so it won't be played out by the time I cop it. (Off probation September 5th, will be smoking to the Holocaust album)

thats a good idea^^^ and im pretty damn sure a son unique wont ever be released...so....w/e 1