Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: rza on iron god chamber

Default Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Does any wu tanger dedicate them self to 1 religion? I think they just share a lot of views with NGE and 5%. Religion is like a minimal prison for the seekers of wisdom.
    In fact the Nation Of The Gods And Earths is the nation,,,5% represents the percentage of our nation that are the poor righteous leaders,,our nation is 100%,,,85%-dumb deaf and blind,10% bloodsuckers of the poor. Now it is not a religion at all in fact they dont rely on anything but theirselves.The nation consists of 360 degrees ,wich consists of everything in the universe. I do agree though that religion is a prison for the seekers of wisdom ,,,,still it must be studied to see many things,just dont allow urself to be caught up and start following anything,,,that would be dumb,,,,,would make a person deaf and blind to the truth.Also the NGE is a way of life ,,our true culture,,,,,not a religion,,,so it would be impossible to fit it into any religeous dogmas.1

Default Just adding on God

Quote Originally Posted by Black Tye Chi View Post
    Know and understand that the lessons have been in the streets for a minute. I've just came into the knowledge that queens, thanks to the supreme team had the streets using 5%er lessons and languages for their own purpose (example Nas, mobb deep, akinyele talkin' like they're 5%). know and understand that the knowledge is for you're own benefit, however it is meant to be given to you to add on to a/our righteous nation. So when they say something like that, it's most likely these brothers don't be going to rallys, or parliaments or things of that nature. The ones that you mentioned above have been known to go to these events, so that's why the nation chooses to only recognize them as 5%ers. The brothers that they mentioned they are disappointed with I've noticed have done interviews confusing people about their beliefs. I know I've read killah priest interviews where he's implying he's muslim. that sets back the nation by leaving people confused. So I can see why allah jihad is saying that because I don't like it either. Nelly's a 5% but he likes to hide it. That's not peace to me.
    The meaning of MUSLIM is one who submits to the will of ALLAH.