Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: rza on iron god chamber

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
    Rza is part of the Nation of Gods and Earths(5%).
    LOL! Of course I know most of the Clan are 5%ers. I've followed them their whole career.

GENERAL WISE

RZA was prime on that shit >>> Meth

Default Rza

Quote Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~ View Post
    RZA was prime on that shit >>> Meth
    HE DAMN SURE WAS.BEST IVE HEARD FROM HIM IN A LONG TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by rubyspirit View Post
    LOL! Of course I know most of the Clan are 5%ers. I've followed them their whole career.
    then you should know what Rza is talking about in those lyrics.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

^^true, and they are ALL 5%ers
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by venex View Post
    Actually, the only wuns the NGE acknowledge as "real" 5-percenters are RZA, Mathematics, ODB, Popa Wu, Allah Real and Masta Killa, according to Allah Jihad, first born of C-Medina and wrighter for the N.G.E. News.

He specially criticize Hell Razah, Killah Priest, 4th Disciple and The GZA. That on the other hand I think is mainly because they wouldn't participate in a foundraising when they were asked to. Everyone knows that GZA was the one trying to teach the younger about the Nation. I hear that GZA's no longer a 5-percenter tho.

He (Allah Jihad) also says that RZA didn't know shit before 1997, when they got a hold on his ass.

Peace
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

rza says in the manual that hes a scholar of all religions, that he doesnt adhere to just one

but who give a fuck anyway?, religion is all bullshit, granted theres truth in most of it, but the details...psssshhh

Quote Originally Posted by HULUDicidal View Post
    That part of the verse is pretty damn literal...it is what it is.

yea, RZA always kills shit, even his so/so stuff is better than most.

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
    Actually, the only wuns the NGE acknowledge as "real" 5-percenters are RZA, Mathematics, ODB, Popa Wu, Allah Real and Masta Killa, according to Allah Jihad, first born of C-Medina and wrighter for the N.G.E. News.

He specially criticize Hell Razah, Killah Priest, 4th Disciple and The GZA. That on the other hand I think is mainly because they wouldn't participate in a foundraising when they were asked to. Everyone knows that GZA was the one trying to teach the younger about the Nation. I hear that GZA's no longer a 5-percenter tho.

He (Allah Jihad) also says that RZA didn't know shit before 1997, when they got a hold on his ass.

Peace

I believe you, I said this, because all of the members have said things, that made them 5%ers.... and I heard before that they are all 5%ers

But I guess that you are right about only a few them knowing and understanding their lessons (of the NGE)

hmm, wasn't that allah jihad dude upset at one time ? I think I read an article from him, where he was pretty negative talkin' about the clan, regarding the NGE.

And didn't the RZA learn the lessons from GZA ? when he was around 12 years old ?

peace, ya bane
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

I believe you, I said this, because all of the members have said things, that made them 5%ers.... and I heard before that they are all 5%ers

But I guess that you are right about only a few them knowing and understanding their lessons (of the NGE)

hmm, wasn't that allah jihad dude upset at one time ? I think I read an article from him, where he was pretty negative talkin' about the clan, regarding the NGE.

And didn't the RZA learn the lessons from GZA ? when he was around 12 years old ?

peace, ya bane

Don't belive me, belive him. I thought as you.

Maybe RZA didn't pass their test on the 120 degrees or something, I dunno, but he definitly wasn't clueless before that.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

85 %ER

When you're a young black kid growing up, all the heroes are white. When you realize you aren't white, you tend to feel inferior. That's what he means by being afraid. Now as a grown man with knowledge of self, he realizes that the white man is only pretending to be superior when really he's trying to be like us. When he says he's just a toy, you gotta think of a grown man playing with a toy, he already understands how it works and what it's trying to do and it's a complete waste of time for him to occupy his time stressing or playing with it, or even fearing him.

It's the same type of self esteem issue a white guy might have being amongst a tonne of black people that can rap and dance and singing and he's trying to do the same. Unless he's eminem or justin timberlake, he's definitely gonna feel a ways.

85 %ER

peace, ya bane
    Know and understand that the lessons have been in the streets for a minute. I've just came into the knowledge that queens, thanks to the supreme team had the streets using 5%er lessons and languages for their own purpose (example Nas, mobb deep, akinyele talkin' like they're 5%). know and understand that the knowledge is for you're own benefit, however it is meant to be given to you to add on to a/our righteous nation. So when they say something like that, it's most likely these brothers don't be going to rallys, or parliaments or things of that nature. The ones that you mentioned above have been known to go to these events, so that's why the nation chooses to only recognize them as 5%ers. The brothers that they mentioned they are disappointed with I've noticed have done interviews confusing people about their beliefs. I know I've read killah priest interviews where he's implying he's muslim. that sets back the nation by leaving people confused. So I can see why allah jihad is saying that because I don't like it either. Nelly's a 5% but he likes to hide it. That's not peace to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
    its pretty straight forward. the devil or in this case the white man is the grafted image of the original man, god, or the asiatic black man.

the toy comment refers to the devil's inferiority to the original man.
    ok thanks, he should of just said grafted instead of graphic.

Quote Originally Posted by Paco_Mtl View Post
    I was born in a barrel of razor blades
    Right next door to haze, I used to be afraid
    Of the devil, as a boy, but now as a grown man
    I have realized, he is just a toy
    A graphic image, I'm that magnificent splendid
    Dominant, prominate, Islamic

is what they have on http://www.ohhla.com/anonymous/m_kil...on_god.mkl.txt

so its "I'M" that magnificent splendid"....?

ohhla LOL

that shit is wrong

a GRAFTED image of the magnificent splendid

Does any wu tanger dedicate them self to 1 religion? I think they just share a lot of views with NGE and 5%. Religion is like a minimal prison for the seekers of wisdom.
    Last edited by Kong; 10-27-2006 at 12:34 PM.