Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Racist Mothafuckas

Shittin on E-Gangstas WuTangWarrior's Avatar

Default Racist Mothafuckas

Yooooo wtf is up wit all these mods and no control over the racism??? I dont care whether its knockin canadians, blacks, whites, hispanics, muslims, arabs w/e. all these motherfuckers talk all this shit about people and their religions nd i would say somethin to them but i doubt itl do anythin since they feel too freedomly on their computer with their overweight-no-life selves since they prolly get picked on by those people in the real world lol. So yea they think theyre safe behind their computer screens so they get a lil too excited and start talkin shit bout peoples religions and all that. So yea im jus sayin, mods - be a lil more alert for racism cuz me as well as some other ppl arent tryin to be on a forum full of lowlife racist/prejudice mothafuckas.

heres only some of them that contain dat prejudice/racist bullshit:
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24279
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23524

Quote Originally Posted by WuTangWarrior View Post
    Yooooo wtf is up wit all these mods and no control over the racism??? I dont care whether its knockin canadians, blacks, whites, hispanics, muslims, arabs w/e. all these motherfuckers talk all this shit about people and their religions nd i would say somethin to them but i doubt itl do anythin since they feel too freedomly on their computer with their overweight-no-life selves since they prolly get picked on by those people in the real world lol. So yea they think theyre safe behind their computer screens so they get a lil too excited and start talkin shit bout peoples religions and all that. So yea im jus sayin, mods - be a lil more alert for racism cuz me as well as some other ppl arent tryin to be on a forum full of lowlife racist/prejudice mothafuckas.

heres only some of them that contain dat prejudice/racist bullshit:
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24279
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23524

in your rant you failed to mention all the anti semitism......I mean it seems you have a problem with the Jews.
    Last edited by Gawd; 08-18-2006 at 11:34 PM.

What About Sexist Remarks, Your Not Asking To Take Away That Are U?
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

those threads are pretty racist, if that shit was said about black people for instance....there would be more people complaining.

There are some people on here who use alot of rascist remarks when they have no right to use them especially when they know damn well they wouldn't say shit around black and latino people.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by edbigghead View Post

in your rant you failed to mention all the anti semitism......I mean it seems you have a problem with the Jews.
    What makes it look like i have a problem with jews?? I havent seen any anti-semitism lately but yea if u see em and ur offended then go ahead and report that shit....

Quote Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz View Post
    What About Sexist Remarks, Your Not Asking To Take Away That Are U?
    lol if ur offended by sexist remarks u can ask to take that away...but i dont think anyones offended by that shit

Quote Originally Posted by illstatiq. View Post
    those threads are pretty racist, if that shit was said about black people for instance....there would be more people complaining.
    yea i guess ur right, we gotta look out for that other racism towards other cultures/races too

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    There are some people on here who use alot of rascist remarks when they have no right to use them especially when they know damn well they wouldn't say shit around black and latino people.
    thats what im saying, they feel too safe and free behind their computer

damn this multiquote shits dope......

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post

lawls ^.......There is alot of shit that all of us say online that we would never say around ANYONE period. You act like because some1 says nigg4r etc etc online that they are being a pussy. Thats just st00pid. I feel safe everywhere I go and no matter who I am around.

What makes it look like i have a problem with jews?? I havent seen any anti-semitism lately but yea if u see em and ur offended then go ahead and report that shit....

YOu did not mention Jews in your rant, but you mentioned Arabs and Muslims.....

And what of the black ppl here callinbg the white ppl here Devils etc etc....is that not racist to you?
    Would you also say that the black ppl here would not call ppl racist names in real life that they too feel safe behind their computer screen?

who cares, go to another forum
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

those who actually believe that white people are devils (i dont) probably would say it in real life unless theyre straight up pussyass ppl that cant stand up for their beliefs. Arent the people that say that "White people are devils" all the time members of the 5% nation of islam??? so yeah i doubt they wouldnt say it to white people in real life since the whole group is devoted to those beliefs. and about the Jews thing, yea i didnt mention it but i still mean ALL RACES/CULTURES...

Id love to have a 5% or a muslim come up to me and call me a devil...would be a fun experience......lawls @ you think ppl other than 5% would be scared......thats racist there

Muslims from the religion Islam dont believe that white people are devils..... and they would have no problem sharin they beliefs in public unless of course the persons a fuckin pussy and im pretty sure ppl of all the other religions would act the same (that ur either a pussy or a believer). about 5% i got no idea whether they consider it a religion or w/e im just saying that if u believe in something you would say it anywhere and anytime and if u dont ur a fuckin pussy.

Muslims from the religion Islam dont believe that white people are devils..... and they would have no problem sharin they beliefs in public unless of course the persons a fuckin pussy and im pretty sure ppl of all the other religions would act the same (that ur either a pussy or a believer). about 5% i got no idea whether they consider it a religion or w/e im just saying that if u believe in something you would say it anywhere and anytime and if u dont ur a fuckin pussy.

I believe in some things...that doesnt mean im going to just walk up to a crowd and spout by beliefs on them...thats r00d also lame.....Its like jehovas witnesses walking up to you and preaching shit...

take this shit to KTL...
    JusticEquality™

We are waiting for the admin to address the issue